BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Megan M.
Alton, IL
This is one of the best foundations I've found that works well on my skin. I normally have dry/oily skin and this goes on well, stays in well, and it doesn't make me look like I've applied too much. I 10/10 would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good all day foundation.

The only downside is that it's fairly pricey, and the bottle is small- but you don't need much to get full coverage.
Ari l.
avenal
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Everyone would talk bout this brand and their foundation so I decided to give a go, the coverage is amazing, doesn't feel heavy and I am oily and I think it looks great on my skin! Give a try!
Perla C.
Victorville , Ca
MY FAVOURITE FOUNDATION IN THE WORLD. Perfect colour matching which is a big one for me because it is next to impossible to find my shade. Does not cake or get oily. Lasts long. Looks flawless (AND I MEAN FLAWLESS! THE NUMBER OF TIMES PEOPLE TELL ME I HAVE PERFECT SKIN BECAUSE IT LITERALLY DOES NOT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ANY MAKEUP ON UGH, LOVE!). Goes on pretty light but totally buildable. I don't even know what more I could ask for in a foundation. This is the best make-up product I have ever bought, HANDS DOWN. Not many things I'd give a 5-star rating for but this is one of them.
Micheala S.
Springfield, MO
Great foundation! This isn't super thick and still gives medium to full coverage. It can break up a little on oily skin, but holds for hours!
Natalia S.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
The best foundation ever!!!! I love love love it!!! It’s very heavy foundation with high coverage!! Long lasting. I bought it because I heard Kylie Jenner uses it lol!! Love it so much I have told all my friends about it
Chanel d.
houston
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation isn’t full coverage it’s medium coverage and it’s so good I mix this with my Dior air flash foundation and it’s glory it last all day and makes my foundation look like skin but a very dewy effect and ones I set it it has a pretty amazing sheen
LEAR30260 maria q.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
BEST. FOUNDATION. EVER. I've probably tried every foundation out there at this point but this, oh man, this is my holy grail. It's amazing. Full coverage without giving that cakey look we all hate, easy to blend, and light weight. It doesn't oxidize during the day at all either, and it lasts all day, true to its name! For those of you prone to breakouts or with combo skin, this didn't cause more breakouts or irritate my skin and it covers every flaw. One bottle of this has lasted me since July. Only downside is the price but it's so, so worth it! Fave.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Great foundation! Covers pretty well and doesn’t make me dry up. (Dry skin probs) easy to apply and doesn’t feel caked on.
Baraa A.
Nashville, TN
This foundation is for dry skin but I’m normal skin an I love this foundation and it is literally perfect for pictures
LEAR28018 A.
This foundation is EVERYTHING!!!! It is completely undetectable on my skin. I wear it in shade Y205 for head shots and for shows when we're taking show shots, as well as when I do film work and it's amazing. No white-blasted face effect at all!!!! It's pricey but worth it.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.