BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Jane Y.
Wakefield, MA
Makes your skin look flawless!! Great application.. love the pump makes it so much easier!! Better suited for people with dry skin.. I find my face looking kind of oily through the day.. But a little touch up works!!
Desiree P.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
One of the best foundations ever. I really like the way it feels on my skin. Not too heavy. It is a great product and I found one that matches my skin tone quite well
Carrie B.
I love this foundation! Goes on smooth and leaves your skin looking flawless. My only complaint is that if you're not careful it can end up looking a little chalky.
Reagan H.
Conway
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This was my first foundation ever, and i used it for about 7 years. i love it so so much. i would say the only downfall is the price. it's $40 but it's such a good foundation!!
Tiffany M.
Bronx, NY
I got a sample of this and I liked it but I got the wrong color match and it also looked really oily on my face after a few hours. I have combination skin and that always happens, but it was a little more than usual.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This has got to be my favorite HD Foundation!! I will use this foundation specifically for pictures. This is a moderate to full coverage. I would definitely use this again.
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this foundation! I got it as a gift and I use it sparingly. I mostly use urban the summer because it can withstand the sweat! I can't wait to try the new one! đź’–đź’–đź’–đź’–
Christina M.
athens, Ga
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
So i had gotten a sample of this in my boxy chard subscrition box . I used this foundation and OMG .. i uave dark spots on my face and big pores it the coverage was AMAZING
Kim P.
Edinburg, TX
This foundation matches my skin color perfectly! with the variety of colors they have, you're bound to find yours! It looks very natural & not cakey at all. It gives medium coverage and does not feel heavy on my face
Jessica B.
Groveland, MA
I use this foundation when I know it’s not going to need to last all day. It’s not full coverage for me. It also causes me to breakout. I’ve used it with different primers and everything.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon