BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Asad A.
Detroit, MI
Omg I really want this never tried it and I'm on a really tight budget heard amazing things about this foundation and watched youtube tutorials on it and it works beautiful
Asia R.
Villa Park, IL
I absolutely love the wide spectrum if shades Make Up For Ever carries in this foundation line! It's smooth it looks just like skin when applied with any beauty tool! It's so buildable as well!
Quynhmai L.
Belleville, MI
I love this liquid foundation . I've switching to this brand 5 years ago and I am still using it. When you it on it give you a natural look and it doesn't feel like you're wearing make up at all.
Catrina M.
Saint Joseph, MO
Love this foundation! It is my all time favorite, holy grail, foundation. There is always a color to match my skin for every season and it has the perfect natural finish!
Kristi W.
Fairmont, MN
I have normal to dry skin. This foundation meets my needs and surpassed my expectations. However, It is over 40 dollars a bottle which I just can not justify on a budget.
Kim V.
Denham Springs, LA
This is by far the best foundation that I have ever tried. Once I tried it, it's been the only one that I ever buy. It's a bit pricey but a little bit goes a long way. The coverage is excellent!
Mikaela O.
New Milford, CT
I LOVE this product omg it's amazing!! Yes its pricey but it's so worth it! It leaves my skin looking amazing and I can't stress enough how amazing this foundation is!!!
Megan M.
Aurora, IL
This foundation is awesome. Creates a flawless finish on the skin and is lightweight! It's really great especially one days you know you're going to be photographed!
Deva  L.
Love this product! I use my beauty blender with this and i end up with a flawless face. it covers very well without the cake feel! will continue using this product!
Klaurini ch V.
This foundation is amazing love how it does not look cakey like a lot of other foundations I've tried. Last all day long coverage is light to medium but you can build it up. I get a little oily with this foundation but it's not something that's unbearable it still looks pretty flawless. It looks alright in pictures it's not the best but still love it.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.