BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Mary F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product. It gives great coverage without looking caked on. I usually mix with a thinner foundation and some facial oil to get lighter coverage and more for my money.
This foundation is one of the brat I have ever Used. I Used this with my Beauty blender, this combination is the bomb !!! I have combination skin and is very good for my skin type. I recommend this !!
Maicha P.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation has just the right formula! I would say it’s good for every skin type it’s just how you like your foundation to sit. It’s long lasting for sure. Nice coverage. Recommend to other yes!!
Kayla P.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Absolutely love this foundation. Great coverage and very easy to apply. Doesn't appear cakey and hydrates my skin while staying put all day. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great foundation.
María R.
weston, FL
Para la piel es perfecta almacén marca mirar muy buena el rostro y me parece que es una de las mejores que está en el mercado Así que se las recomiendo chicas no dudes en comprarla este producto
Jessi C.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Not the best foundation for theatre use in my experience. It tends to get cakey and I really love how it looks day to day but if anyone knows a good way of keeping it from getting cakey let me know.
Alondra C.
Coconut Grove, FL
It's a good foundation, it gives a good amount of coverage, and the finish is really good also. And obviously looks good for people who usually are in front of the camera.
Michelle W.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Coverage is very great, but in photographs I end up looking like a ghost! There are a great amount of shades to match your skin tone with a nice matte finish. Blends nicely with a foundation brush.
Lauren S.
Gainesville, VA
This literally has some of the best ratings ive seen. I love it, its so smooth and very matte and not oily like most other liquid foundations. try this you wont regret it!
adreanna v.
Stanford, KY
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This product didn't work very well for me.. it was really oily if I started to sweat it would start to come off but it was easy to apply and looks very good in the beginning.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.