BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Bethany F.
Sarepta, LA
Love this foundation. It is so light on the skin and covers any little imperfections. The formula is well pigmented. It goes on the face easily and feels great on.
Corey K.
Overland Park, KS
This is what I use on a daily basis. I used the foundation finder at Sephora and the employee found that this was the perfect color for my skin. Love the formula!
Diana V.
Goldsboro , Nc
Favorite Foundation Ever! Make Up For Ever HD Foundation looks and feels very natural on the skin. My Skin type is Dry, and with this foundation I have not had any problems whatsoever.
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
I liked this foundation. I thought that it made my face look very smooth. It was like an airbrush effect. However, it sometimes made me break out in little bumps.
mehak h.
It's a little pricey but it is the best foundation ever. it has great coverage and doesn't feel cakey. I found it when I was out looking for new brands to try but I've heard that this is used by professionals.
Sarah C.
Memphis, TN
I tried it for the first time a year ago, and wasn't sure if I liked it or not... But the kicker was having a good primer underneath! It stays all day, and doesn't make your face look chalky/white in photos!!
Leighanne T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I looooved this foundation, the coverage was excellent and it lasted a while even without setting powder or spray. but it is not cruelty free, so I unfortunately could not re-buy
Denisse J.
Cypress , TX
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I absolutely loved this. You can do a more natural look or if you apply a little bit more product this will be full coverage. It is beautiful. It will last for long and it sit on the face perfectly
Bonnie E.
Overland Park, KS
Used to love this foundation a lot, but since they changed their packaging, it feels like much less product is in the bottle. Also I think they changed their formula because it doesn't cover much on my skin.
Liberty E.
Tigard
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Pretty good foundation. It isn't too irritating no matter how frequently I use it. I just wish it looked a little more natural and covered a little better. It feels a little bit too oily. But better than most.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon