BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Kelcie R.
Loveland, OH
This is the best foundation I’ve ever used. It leaves my skin looking flawless with little to no imperfections! I typically have oily skin and after a long day of wearing the product it still gives me a matte finish. I highly recommend
Kay-Kay W.
Charleston, WV
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I use this foundation in my free lance makeup kit, in one of the natural light neutral shades. It matches so many skin undertones. It’s one of the longest lasting, non-creasing foundations I’ve used. Good for dry skin, oily, or combo.
Brittany J.
Goldonna , LA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
BEST FOUNDATION HANDS DOWN! I will not go back to any other foundation now that I’ve used this one. I’m hooked. It’s breathable and light but you can build on it to get just the amount of coverage you’re looking for. It’s the best!!!
JoHannah R.
Puxico
This was an okay foundation for me. It blended well and didn’t oxidize at all but it just wasn’t the coverage I needed. It was definitely buildable but I didn’t like having to use SO much on my skin just to get the coverage I needed.
Erin G.
This is my fave liquid foundation! It goes on very evenly and is buildable depending on how much coverage I need. Also, I love the natural finish..it doesn’t look like I’m wearing foundation at all! Always get compliments on my skin
Mel M.
Pearl City, HI
Review for: 165 Honey Beige more...
I had this product sample from sephora.I was totally disappointed with this product because its gaves me bad breakout the first time I use.I have sensitive and also have acne.No I am not gonna use it or recommend it to other people.
April J.
Newport News, VA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Honestly I did not care for this foundation . It did not wear well on my combination skin . I found it was splotchy at the end of the day and more oily then I had anticipated. I guess if you like a very luminous look this may work .
Rosalie B.
Canfield, OH
This was recommended by my mom- it is a great full coverage option and the only reason i would hesitate to recommend is because of he price! It is around $45ish and although the results are great, my skin isn’t in the position where i needed to spend that much on a foundation!
Kaitlyn C.
Kipling, SK
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I use my Make up Forever Ultra HD Foundation every single day! It has buildable coverage and never looks heavy or cakey when it is on! They have a huge range of shades which makes it easy for all women to find their perfect match!
Liz🌸 G.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
This foundation is to die for. Make your skins look so smooth with the coverage that it has. It lasts for a whole day with out a redo. It has a dewy look and it’s sort easy to apply and people need this foundation in their life. 😘😍
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.