BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Mecca M.
Las Vegas, NV
I wear this for photo shoots often. My skin looks perfect every time I apply this foundation. It's HD so if your going to be taking photos this foundation is amazing for that.
Samera N.
I have very oily skin and this foundation helps. I've been using this foundation for a while now. And it works great it's medium to full coverage. Works great for oily skin.
Holly S.
Draper, UT
First foundation I purchsed that did actually make me look better in a photo and horrible office lighting so it's worth the price tag for that reason. However once I start sweating from multi-tasking or just being in hot vehicle it's gone.
Christian G.
I LOVE this product, I have oily some times combination skin during winter but this is always my go to! It has a wonderful medium coverage but so build able to a full coverage.
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely loooooove this product ! it really gives my skin color a beautiful brown color. and it works really good to cover any acne. My mom use this as well and she also loves it too !
Cherie S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I used his foundation for my wedding and I looked flawless. It lasted a whole 12 hours, no touch ups, no running, I looked airbrushed. I absolutely recommend this to everyone!
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my best high end foundation that I like I like the coverage it gives my skin.I like this company because they have a lot of foundation colors for all skin tones.
Rachael C.
Clovis, CA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Hydrating foundation, good during winter when your skin dries out. I mix this with a lighter shade to match me. More of a dewy finish and it's about medium to full coverage.
Courtney T.
I love this foundation so much! The coverage is amazing, there are soooo many different shades. The finishing results is a matte finish. If you have oily skin though i would stay away from this product. It's pretty pricy but worth it.
Cynthia J.
Sunbury, OH
This stuff is amazing when blended (with a beatuyblender) with a little face lotion and chafing gel. Many colors to choose from so it should be easy to find a perfect match.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.