BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Jannien T.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This is my first love for foundation. I am so in love with the old formula. It make my face so cool, hubby always ask me if i am wearing foundation. Apply with do issue i don't have to put too much work to it.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Love this liquid foundation. Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Renata R.
Hawthorne, CA
Great coverage, but for someone who doesn't have oily skin. I loved he coverage but I have oily skin and without 3 hours my face looked like melting butter! Wouldn't repurchase
My favorite foundation ever! I have used this since I started wearing makeup and it is amazing! the new formula is not full coverage though so if that is what you are looking for you may need to build up the foundation for a desired coverage.
Haley M.
Northern Cambria, PA
My favorite foundation! Consistently looks good and natural. I have combo skin and it worked great. Looks great in person and photos. Sad that they apparently changed the formula though since I haven't heard good things about the new formula.
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
I loved the first formulation of this foundation but I wasn't a big fan of the newest version! I heard great things about the stick foundation! I'd love to try it
Kate J.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I know we have all heard great things about this product and I can say the same the formula is amazing and it is light Weight and has a great coverage it drys matte and I love it
Lindsey C.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
The best foundation for combination skin! Im oily in my T zone and I don't have to blot throughout the day as much as I do with other foundations. It's also super light weight!
Dennyse S.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Many people told me it is a wonderful base, but I looked at packaging and did not feel like buying, did not seem to be what people said, until one day a girl at sephora convinced me, and I can say it was a smart choice the foundation is incredible.
JAMEE M.
Carol Stream
This foundation has a multitude of colors, especially for women of color, so it is easy to find a shade match . It is a bit on the pricey side, however it lasts all day and does not transfer easily, so that is worth the price in my book
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.