BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Valerie H.
I love this foundation. it goes on fairly medium coverage, I'm sure it's buildable, but I've yet to go full coverage. its.one of my top favorites as of.right now.
Brooke P.
Mckinney, TX
This is one of the thinnest formulas on the market and definitely looks like your skin. I've found that applying this with a flat brush gives me the best coverage.
Liesl W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have been using this foundation for a year now. It covers SO well for being a light foundation. I have been very impressed. Worth the money AND I love how they have so many shades. I got color matched at Sephora.
Brittany B.
Pingree Grove, IL
This product had a light coverage but still felt like it made my face look great. Paired up with my concealer it seems to hold up. Definitely need a primer with it
Renee G.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I absolutely love it! The price is pretty general for a higher end brand. The only con is that I have oily skin and I found that it separated after around 3-4 (non-active) hours of wearing. It is so lightweight and gives a pretty finish to the face!
Le'Nissa D.
Paulsboro, NJ
By far my favorite foundation that I tried, even though it's pricey, I definitely will be buying more of this in the future. It felt light on my face, like I'm not even wearing any. It gave me a very natural look.
Jannien T.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This is my first love for foundation. I am so in love with the old formula. It make my face so cool, hubby always ask me if i am wearing foundation. Apply with do issue i don't have to put too much work to it.
Johana D.
Miami
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation.. awesome coverage  and stays all day!!! I have oily skin and i don't even have to set it and  you can built it from medium to full coverage.
LaShanna S.
Macon, GA
This is one of my favorite foundations. I have used this foundation for over a year now. I always get the most compliments when I wear this foundation. Makes your skin look flawless. It is a buildable foundation but does not take a lot at all.
McKenzie H.
Brunswick, OH
A nice foundation but very hard to match my skin tone. It got really cakey near my forehead and nose. I feel like this is better for normal skin rather than oil.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.