BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
jess r.
State College, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
i love this brand so much because the products are great and long lasting. I really like how it stayed on and hid my flaws. It moderately heavy but gets good coverage
Alicia R.
Provo, UT
This is one of my absolute favorite foundations! I've used it for years and recommend it to everyone I know. A little goes a long way & my son anyways looks flawless.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This has got to be my favorite HD Foundation!! I will use this foundation specifically for pictures. This is a moderate to full coverage. I would definitely use this again.
Kim P.
Edinburg, TX
This foundation matches my skin color perfectly! with the variety of colors they have, you're bound to find yours! It looks very natural & not cakey at all. It gives medium coverage and does not feel heavy on my face
Reagan H.
Conway
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This was my first foundation ever, and i used it for about 7 years. i love it so so much. i would say the only downfall is the price. it's $40 but it's such a good foundation!!
Amanda S.
Kokomo, IN
Best coverage ever! I had a coworker who had flawless looking skin every day so I asked what she used. This is what she recommended me. I never thought my skin would look as good even with the product but it does! Great if you are wanting full coverage.
Desiree P.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
One of the best foundations ever. I really like the way it feels on my skin. Not too heavy. It is a great product and I found one that matches my skin tone quite well
Carrie B.
I love this foundation! Goes on smooth and leaves your skin looking flawless. My only complaint is that if you're not careful it can end up looking a little chalky.
Jennifer N.
Yorktown, Va
Perfect foundation for days/nights when you know you are going to be photographed, especially flash photography. Full coverage yet very natural looking. One of my favorite foundations.
Kayla K.
Syracuse, NY
Absolutely love it, goes on flawless, almost looks like it was air brushed. When using brush number 55 from sephora, they are a perfect combo! Minus the price, I love everything about it.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.