BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Eliana M.
Fostoria , OH
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Has medium to full coverage very comfortable looks like skin has a matte finish good price I really like it would recommend to anyone I use my beauty blender to apply
Alicia R.
Provo, UT
This is one of my absolute favorite foundations! I've used it for years and recommend it to everyone I know. A little goes a long way & my son anyways looks flawless.
Ashley E.
Clute , TX
Review for: 125 Sand more...
One of the best foundations out there. I think they named it hd for a reason. It really makes you look flawless. Full coverage, Doesn't look cakey and lasts all day.
Kaitlin T.
Finally found my holy grail foundation. I've tried nearly every foundation out there and this provides great coverage with a skin-like finish. A wide range of shades are available also.
Leslie M.
Richardson, TX
Fabulous foundation that stays on all day and doesn't smudge. I wear the same color year-round and it blends well with my complexion when I'm tan as well as when I'm pale. Highly recommend!
jess r.
State College, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
i love this brand so much because the products are great and long lasting. I really like how it stayed on and hid my flaws. It moderately heavy but gets good coverage
Ashley S.
Johnstown, PA
I love this foundation. This is probably one of the best ones I've ever used. It goes on flawlessly and stays out all day. It doesn't streak and there's tons of shade options. It's amazing!
Monica E.
Cudahy
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Hd foundation is one of my favorite i can say. I use it all the time wgen going to work it jsut blends in very well i love it you guys try it out you wont regret it.
Elaine H.
N Brunswick, NJ
This blends immediately into the skin and looks so natural in person and on camera with buildable coverage. Lasts all day with a primer and works for all skin tones.
Michelle R.
Liberty Twp, OH
A great foundation. I have this in a light shade to use during winter. However when my tan fades from summer i mix this into my warmer foundation and it mixes so well
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.