BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Kelly F.
Silver Spring, MD
Great coverage, makes skin look flawless. Can mix with lotion or serum for a sheer base, or can build coverage if needed. Great shade range, both v pale and dark shades available. Shades are divided based off undertones, which makes it easier to find what works.
Jill W.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Just switched to this from Benefit. I think it's comparable and a little lighter on the skin. Not enough coverage though so I always use a power on top. Overall it's okay but I'm no in love.
Mara S.
Absolutely in love with this product! Just changed to this foundation and its coverage is amazing! With my oily skin, it helps balance it out and my skin looks and feels great all day! I would highly recommend this product!
Raina P.
Holdrege , NE
This is my go-to foundation right now. Light to medium coverage. Does not feel caked on, but delivers optimal coverage. Looks great in photos. A little goes a long way!
priyanka v.
Livermore, CA
This foundation has a very high coverage. it is medium to full coverage foundation. very buildable. gives a natural dewy look . It looks great on pictures and videos.
Laura A.
Foundation staple, haven't tried the new one, but this is very buildable and still looks natural. I've used up to 3 applications and topped with a powder foundation before when my skin wasn't great and it still looked great.
Amby E.
Currently using this. I love this foundation! It's a great color match to my nc45 skin tone and provides a beautiful finish. Wish it were a bit cheaper because it's a little on the pricey side but I will continue to use it
favorite fountain doesnt grease after a while. stays on all looking healthy and natural. doesnt cake your face no cons about this product what so ever amazing for daily makeup Must Try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mariah M.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Unfortunately this foundation made me break out so badly, it took months to fix. Not sure if it's because it's oily or the ingredients but on a positive note it does have great coverage.
Es D.
I use this daily. It not too matte but it doesn't make me oily. It's medium to heavy coverage but doesn't look like it on the skin. It feels light on the skin while it covers a lot. I love it.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon