BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Daphne E.
Claverack, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is a great natural looking foundation that covers extremely well and lasts such a long time. I have combination acne prone skin and it looks like skin and not cakey.
Denise M.
Love this foundation! It provides high coverage without feeling cakey or thick. I have combo oily skin and it really helps keep my face mattified for longer than any other foundation I have used.
VE-1103421 Maria Y.
Medley, FL
This is a great everyday foundation; it is not a matte finish and, as I have oily skin, I was a bit worried about it, but it just gives a gorgeous, natural, healthy look
Raquel C.
Pottstown, PA
I absolutely love this foundation. It wears fantastic throughout the day and doesn't move. The color is a perfect match to my skin tone. The only down side is is the cost. If didn't cost so much I would use it more frequently.
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
I love the medium to full, semi matte coverage. It looks beautiful in pictures. However, every single time I wear it I break out and it doesn’t have great staying power
Laura A.
Foundation staple, haven't tried the new one, but this is very buildable and still looks natural. I've used up to 3 applications and topped with a powder foundation before when my skin wasn't great and it still looked great.
Mara S.
Absolutely in love with this product! Just changed to this foundation and its coverage is amazing! With my oily skin, it helps balance it out and my skin looks and feels great all day! I would highly recommend this product!
Shayna R.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I loved this foundation but I only have used it when I'm really trying to have a full face of makeup on. It works well and stays on but I would not use this every day.
Raina P.
Holdrege , NE
This is my go-to foundation right now. Light to medium coverage. Does not feel caked on, but delivers optimal coverage. Looks great in photos. A little goes a long way!
favorite fountain doesnt grease after a while. stays on all looking healthy and natural. doesnt cake your face no cons about this product what so ever amazing for daily makeup Must Try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.