BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Stephanie A.
Littlerock, CA
This foundation might be a little pricey compared to other foundations but this item is amazing! It is also build able for enough coverage. I purchased mine at Sephora and it looked so pretty on my skin
brittney K.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
its a nice foundation but not for my skin. even though it was matte it was a little oily still. but worked perfectly for my sister. i would recommend this for someone that has more of dry skin than oily
Samirae S.
Jackson, MO
This foundation has a great color range that can match many skin tones. It applied nicely, but did not last all day on me. I have dry skin and it did not wear very well on me.
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is hands down my favorite foundation ever! Such a natural but buildable coverage. Satin finish so its not cakey at all!!! Very lightweight so i cant even feel it on my face.
Kaitie F.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I really love this foundation and have yet to find a drugstore copy cat that works as well. The HD finish is really great without having any weird shimmer to it like some cheaper versions I've tried.
Jade P.
Foster, RI
Review for: 125 Sand more...
The coverage of this product is amazing. It's light and breathable and looks completely natural. Definitely my favorite brand to date, unfortunately the price point is a little steep but well worth the investment.
Gwendolyn W.
This is an amazing foundation! I bought it for my wedding because they said it would look great in my photos and it did! It was so light and still made my skin look flawless!
Tonya F.
43344
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is a good summer makup. Isn't heavy on my skin. Doesn't make me feel like my skin is suffocating. This goes on like silk. Very smooth and has a flawless finish
Stephany A.
Doral , FL
Best foundation I own. I use it only for special occasions of pictures because its kind of expensive. But It does last! I've had it for 8 months and I still have more than a half bottle left. It is super light weight and goes smoothly in the skin!
Kelsea R.
Traverse city, MI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I see why other people like it, it photographs beautifully but it doesn't look that good in person in my opinion. I also didn't have one that was my exact shade so I had to work with this one which was the closest but still not right.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon