BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
Katy M.
Matches my skin really well. Whether I have a tan or not this seems to blend well. The formula does get easily sucked into your skin so you can easily go through it quickly
Heather G.
Killeen
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I loved this foundation! I got a darker shade but the product itself is such a natural satin finish and blends so well on my dry skin! It's medium to full coverage and I would definitely buy again!
Lisa B.
Blue bell, PA
I had used this foundation for years but despite MUFE having a ton of colors to choose from, I could never find a perfect color match. I always had to mix 2 color shades.
Andrea D.
Beloit, WI
Very lightweight! I would personally say this is more medium coverage than full coverage like most beauty gurus claim, but it is extremely buildable and blends beautifully!
Bonnie E.
Great foundation. I love the coverage, I love the finish, and I love how many shades there are. However, with my exceptionally dry skin, this foundation did dry out my skin a little bit throughout the day. Still good stuff though.
Jennifer K.
Raleigh
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
It went on nicely but I found that it wasn't full coverage and didn't last long on me at all. Since changing my skincare routine and summer being over I could try it again.
Angela U.
Bellport , NY
This foundation is amazing and if you can manage the splurge I definitely recommend it! As someone who is very pale it was nice to find a shade that really matched my skin.
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Amazing foundation! I really like that it covers everything! It’s a fairly heavy foundation, so do take that into consideration when applying, i try to sheer it out with a beauty blender when i wear it.
Cassandra C.
East Orange, NJ
The consistency is nice. Creamy but not heavy.

The unfortunate thing is that the color doesn't match one hundred for me and it leaves a grey tinge. Besides the coloring the foundation is great.
Valerie S.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is one of the best full coverage foundations I have used that wears all day. It doesn't oxidize or crease and provides flawless coverage. This is also build able without creating cakeface.
Norma R.
colorado❄️
I hear a lot of girls love this foundation. Is it really worth the hype?
Kassandra L.
binghamton, NY
What kind of coverage does this foundation have ?
Sandy E.
Ottawa, ON
Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my combination skin oily after 4 hours?
How can I get this
Beth H.
Deland, FL
Wondering if this covers well for acne marks and acne. Also if it's light or not

Amazon