BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Cassandra C.
East Orange, NJ
The consistency is nice. Creamy but not heavy.

The unfortunate thing is that the color doesn't match one hundred for me and it leaves a grey tinge. Besides the coloring the foundation is great.
Andrea D.
Beloit, WI
Very lightweight! I would personally say this is more medium coverage than full coverage like most beauty gurus claim, but it is extremely buildable and blends beautifully!
Bonnie E.
Great foundation. I love the coverage, I love the finish, and I love how many shades there are. However, with my exceptionally dry skin, this foundation did dry out my skin a little bit throughout the day. Still good stuff though.
Amanda B.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Such a beautiful foundation! Really looks like skin but better! I only wish it lasted a little longer cause on my combo skin it breaks down around 6 hours. The finish is pretty satin matte but i enjoy it!
Kelly D.
Elberton, GA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is a great foundation for my oily skin. It stays in place al day. It buffs in so well. It does good in flash photography. There are enough shades to find your perfect match.
Valerie S.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is one of the best full coverage foundations I have used that wears all day. It doesn't oxidize or crease and provides flawless coverage. This is also build able without creating cakeface.
Nicole B.
Bradenton, FL
I am super picky when it comes to foundation and this is by far the best foundation I have ever used! Buildable without looking caked on and gives great coverage. Wonderful selection of shades.
Regina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this foundation! It's light and not too heavy on my skin. It doesn't cover everything because it's light but I prefer it like that so it doesn't look to Cakey and thick
Katy M.
Matches my skin really well. Whether I have a tan or not this seems to blend well. The formula does get easily sucked into your skin so you can easily go through it quickly
Jennifer K.
Raleigh
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
It went on nicely but I found that it wasn't full coverage and didn't last long on me at all. Since changing my skincare routine and summer being over I could try it again.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.