BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Leslie A.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this foundation because it has a really nice fish is not too flat it has almost like a healthy glow and that's what I love. Also this is a very light weigh you don't feel it in your skin..
Maoly G.
Staten Island, NY
BEST FOUNDATION IN THE WORLD! I thought using foundation was going to be heavy on my face and make me sweat in the summer. But nope. This perfectly blends in with my complexion (caramel) and will cover any little flaw perfectly.
SarahLydia S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My makeup artist friend got me into this. I love the consistency and staying power, and it still feels lightweight, which is important to me since I rarely wear foundation.
Heather G.
Killeen
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I loved this foundation! I got a darker shade but the product itself is such a natural satin finish and blends so well on my dry skin! It's medium to full coverage and I would definitely buy again!
Sanika U.
State College, PA
This foundation is great! It is light, but has medium buildable coverage. If you try it out at sephora, you are sure to find a tone that matches your skin color. Although it is a bit pricey, it has lasted me almost a year so far (daily use), and it is definitely worth the money!
Caitlin S.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Make up for ever has great foundation that really matches your skin tone and is super easy to apply. It has great coverage and works well for oily skin. I highly recommend.
Andrea D.
Beloit, WI
Very lightweight! I would personally say this is more medium coverage than full coverage like most beauty gurus claim, but it is extremely buildable and blends beautifully!
Blakely L.
Ringgold, GA
I absolutely LOVE this foundation! It is most definitely full coverage and lasts all day with out having to apply any touch ups! I have used it on my clients in the past and will continue to do so.
Valerie S.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is one of the best full coverage foundations I have used that wears all day. It doesn't oxidize or crease and provides flawless coverage. This is also build able without creating cakeface.
Kathy G.
Norton, VA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
The advertisements convinced me that this was the product for me. It's not. The coverage is VERY light and sheer. I also felt like it settled in my wrinkles when I used a setting powder over it
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.