BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
stephanie r.
davie, FL
I noticed when I started using this product my skin started getting oily which never was before. It does give my face a natural glow but I don't like how it made my skin now
Mandy S.
Colorado Springs
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is my favorite foundation, full coverage and long lasting! Defiantly worth the price and everyone can find their color. It glides on the skin beautifully! Everyone should try this HG foundation!
Jackie M.
Philadelphia, PA
Such great coverage and it works on my relatively dry skin. I have weird combination skin where my nose gets flaky while my chin is an oil slick. This works perfectly to give my skin a flawless glow.
Yessica D.
Doral, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Media coverage is shooting high I would say, on my skin covers well leaving it very natural, while leaving a very slight effect, both the eye and the feeling that leaves us on the face.
Rosa S.
Belle Glade, FL
It's a good coverage. It's more of a natural coverage to me than full coverage. Didn't really cover as much as I like but you can build it up. It's lightweight and breathable.
Tonya F.
43344
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is a good summer makup. Isn't heavy on my skin. Doesn't make me feel like my skin is suffocating. This goes on like silk. Very smooth and has a flawless finish
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
This foundation is quite nice but not the greatest for my skin type, which is oily and can be dry in patches. I found that this would enhance either or both of those issues.
Gabriela B.
Casper, WY
Everyone loves this foundation but it's not my favorite. I mix it with the Maybelline matte and poreless and it's better. I have lathe pores and it sits on my face rather odd
Ashley L.
Bronx, NY
This foundation is so weightless and is perfect for a natural everyday look. The formula is soo much better than the old one. It's more of a fuller coverage and I love it.
Erica L.
Amazing foundation for medium buildable coverage that doesn't look cakey and goes on smoothly. The only problem is that it doesn't have the best lasting power on oiler skin
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon