BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Chloe T.
cullman
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
one of my most favorite foundations to date. i bought this on a whim just to see what i thought and i loved it. it is long lasting, has medium coverage which i adore! everyone should try this foundation!
brittney K.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
its a nice foundation but not for my skin. even though it was matte it was a little oily still. but worked perfectly for my sister. i would recommend this for someone that has more of dry skin than oily
Meghan W.
I absolutely love this foundation! It went on very light, but gave the effects of a full coverage! I found that my skin no longer had the red spots and had an overall much more even tone. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It doesn't even feel like you're wearing foundation!
Savannah S.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is my Holy Grail foundation at the moment. The coverage is full and even buildable. I use this product on almost all of my clients it works for every skin type. Recommend!
Kathy M.
I absolutely love this product, it has a great finish on the skin and its easy to build. I just wish there was a true match to my skin. Otherwise, its one of my favorite foundations.
Becca C.
Williamstown
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I wanted to love this foundation. It make me look dewy, but my skin is combination so sometimes my face looked way to oily toward the end of the day. It is a heavier foundation and gives great coverage.
Danielle F.
Riverview, FL
I will never use another foundation. I used this for my wedding and my pictures came out great. Other foundations when used with flash photos make me look ghost white. This maintains my color. On top of that the coverage is great, it isn't heavy but have fantastic coverage.
Olivia F.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Makeup for ever ultra HD foundation is a great way to go it is more on the matte side it is very long lasting it looks great on the skin and it's very easy to apply I would buy this product again ❤
Melissa M.
Westminster, CO
A bit pricey but totally worth it! Matches many skin tones perfectly, feels light when wearing it, blends beautifully, and looks flawless. Best foundation I've ever purchased!
Jasmine F.
Jim Thorpe, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation! It has good, buildable coverage. Its not heavy on your skin. Super long lasting. Didn’t dry out or make my skin look oily. It’s a perfect foundation!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.