BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Lauren K.
Corvallis, OR
Absolutely love this foundation! It's light and I never feel like I'm actually wearing makeup. It gives me full coverage and I have no problem wearing it every day and I don't feel like I'm really putting in a lot of effort to wear makeup.
Kaitie F.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I really love this foundation and have yet to find a drugstore copy cat that works as well. The HD finish is really great without having any weird shimmer to it like some cheaper versions I've tried.
Maddie S.
Burlington, VT
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is my go-to everyday foundation. It is easy to build the coverage from medium to full without looking cakey. It’s a little pricey at $43 from Sephora, and I have to buy a new bottle every two weeks.
Angie K.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love this foundation! The shades are perfect and matched my skin beautifully. The only thing I disliked was that it ran out very fast and is so thin and liquidy
Jade P.
Foster, RI
Review for: 125 Sand more...
The coverage of this product is amazing. It's light and breathable and looks completely natural. Definitely my favorite brand to date, unfortunately the price point is a little steep but well worth the investment.
brittney K.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
its a nice foundation but not for my skin. even though it was matte it was a little oily still. but worked perfectly for my sister. i would recommend this for someone that has more of dry skin than oily
Sara F.
Killeen, TX
5 out of 5 hands down. The most perfect foundation for my skin. It leaves my face looking smooth and covers any imperfections. Light weight as well as long lasting. I feel like this is worth every penny!
Stephanie A.
Littlerock, CA
This foundation might be a little pricey compared to other foundations but this item is amazing! It is also build able for enough coverage. I purchased mine at Sephora and it looked so pretty on my skin
Becca C.
Williamstown
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I wanted to love this foundation. It make me look dewy, but my skin is combination so sometimes my face looked way to oily toward the end of the day. It is a heavier foundation and gives great coverage.
Alexianna W.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This was my faaaavorite foundation for the longest time! It's seriously such a good foundation and I love it. There's so many shades, which is such a good plus to the product!!!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.