BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
lexxaa s.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation has perfect coverage and works for all skin types. It’s affordable and long lasting. It’s super light and it feels like nothing is on your face. It definitely can be used as an everyday wear.
Kristina C.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Gives amazing coverage that definitely buildable. Doesn't make your skin deal tacky or sticky after applying. Gives a nice finish. Doesn't just sit on top the skin blends great.
Leann R.
At first I didn't like the feeling of the foundation, but after I really used it in a different technique, it works perfectly. I use it every time I do my makeup! I just love it.
Ruth L.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Favorite foundation ever!! I have this in my makeup kit as a PRO MUA it works for when I work on production such as tv commercials. And photoshoots! And a little goes a long way!
Melanie M.
Wauwatosa, WI
I love this foundation! I wear the Y235 and it is so difficult for me to find something in my shade. This goes on beautifully and provides full-coverage build-able foundation. I am so happy I bought this.
Sarah A.
San Francisco, CA
I have tried this foundation as a sample from Sephora and I loved it. It gives u a natural look which I love very much and it doesn't give u that look with too much foundation on.
Nathalie S.
New City, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is great for no makeup makeup looks! It is light on the skin, so using a setting powder after does not make you look cackey. I love the soft matte finish it gives.
Jensine F.
santa Maria, CA
One of the best foundations. I have combination sensitive skin and this is perfect. I don't get oily throughout the day and it doesn't break me out. I also love that this doesn't settle into my laugh lines
Samantha C.
san diego
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this foundation it's a full coverage but it's a very thin foundation feels very light and not Cakey its a matte finish, very easy to apply best with a beauty blender gives you that glow after applying!
Charnet T.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
THE BEST FOUNDATION I HAVE EVER USED! I originally received a sample from ipsy and I fell in love with this foundation. It is lightweight yet it still covers imperfections. It is pricey but I think it is worth the money. I will definitely purchase again, and I definitely recommend it
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.