BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Jennifer T.
Keithville, LA
This is by far my most favorite foundation to date! The coverage is amazing and buildable! Just a little bit if this product goes a long way! It makes my skin look flawless and airbrushed!
Alyson A.
San Jose
Great range of shades, perfect for my tan and yellow-toned complexion. Photographs and sits on the skin beautifully, but needs a primer if you have oily skin like me.
Jessica W.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This product has the best coverage of any foundation ive ever used. It goes on smooth and blends well, while hiding alot of redness ans blemishes. It dosent irritate my sensative skin either.
Wendy L.
This foundation has average coverage. It is also a bit overpriced for the quality. This foundation is not good for someone with problematic skin. It does not cover well and doesn't last long.
Pamela C.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey, Other more...
This foundation is amazing I try this in different lighting and u won't look white as it doesn't give flashbacks. Also, this foundation is easy to blend this is medium to full coverage. Recommend this for any type of skin.
Mackenzie S.
Methuen
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Not as much coverage as I would have liked. It’s a light liquid foundation. The coverage is sheer but buildable. It doesn’t work well with oily skin and tends to lift off the face easily. It’s not the worst but not the best.
Geny e.
New York
Used the machine to match my skin tone in Sephora. Blends nicely matches my skin color. Very happy with this purchase. Stress free after getting this color and not trying to match and missing.
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
This is actually great foundation! It was sent to me for free from Influenster! It’s a sheer foundation in my opinion but is buildable & covers very nicely. It’s super lightweight & looks great all day!
Hannah W.
Appleton , WI
I love this foundation! I have purchased 2 bottles and use it on all of my wedding makeup clients! It's great for all skin types depending on how you set it! I will purchase this over and over again!
griselda z.
Lavon, Tx
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I am usually and full coverage kind of person, but I have to say the makeup forever foundation works great with my combination skin type and gives me a natural finish without being too shiny!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon