BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Jeredine W.
Love this make up! Stays on all day and leaves me looking flawless. It is kind of pricey so I haven't yet been able to replace my last bottle but my last bottle lasted me a long time.
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
I found this foundation before my wedding a couple years back and fell in love. smooth, great coverage, and great color matches make this my go to for a foundation with more coverage!
Shema M.
Saugus , CA
I love this foundation. However it is light coverage which I wish it covered more but it still works well! The one I used has a pretty pink undertone that blends well
With my skin.
Cheyenne V.
Waco, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is an awesome foundation for an okay price. I have normal to combination skin and it works well for me. It covers my pores well and stays on all day. I use this color mainly in the winter so I'm not sure how well it would stay on during the hot summer days.
Jessie P.
Pico Rivera, CA
I used this for my prom senior year and it worked wonders to give me full coverage and lasted long too. I did't feel like I had anything too caked up on my face.
Carmen V.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I had bought this foundation. To me it was not a full coverage foundation. I had to layer it for it to have the full coverage. Went on nicely. Didn't clog my pores or make me breakout.
Ghada E.
One of my all time favorite foundations! A little bit on the pricey side but definitely worth it. Also has great coverage making this product last you months! Definitely recommend!
Hannah T.
Otway, OH
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Full coverage. One of the best foundations I’ve ever used! Couldn’t believe the pigment and matte finish, it was absolutely beautiful! It’s great for combo skin like myself! I would totally buy this product again!
Yaidy R.
I bought this foundation recently and i love it for when i am going out at night and i know i am going to take a lot of pictures it settles very well on my skin and doesn't look cake
Autumn K.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation literally makes my skin look flawless! It's my top favroite! Although I like full coverage so I have to use a lot to build up where I would like it! I have oily/combo skin.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.