BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Alexis P.
I desperately miss this foundation formula. The new Ultra HD foundation is too watery in my opinion and you see more of your skin through. This foundation used to make me look flawless.
Grace H.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is so freaking amazing!!! I am so excited that I found it! The color is perfect and it leaves just the right amount of coverage to your face! It lasts practically FOREVER, which is always a problem I have when searching for new foundations !
Jeredine W.
Love this make up! Stays on all day and leaves me looking flawless. It is kind of pricey so I haven't yet been able to replace my last bottle but my last bottle lasted me a long time.
Jordan K.
My favorite foundation of all time! It's so comfortable and blends into my skin so effortlessly and never looks cakey. I'd say it's medium coverage but it's buildable and so beautiful!
Michelle M.
Great product. Blends so easily and super smooth great for all skin types. Very light and it's hard to tell you are even wearing it. I love this foundation. I would highly recommend it.
Shema M.
Saugus , CA
I love this foundation. However it is light coverage which I wish it covered more but it still works well! The one I used has a pretty pink undertone that blends well
With my skin.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this foundation. I do have very dry and sensitive skin, and was pleased (after trying it for about three weeks) to find out that it did not break me out. I also love that this brand carries a variety of shades that matches the skins undertone (they have warm and cool shades). It has amazing coverage and it’s buildable (depending on how much coverage is needed). This foundation last for very long time and does not look cakey or cake’s up during the day. Ive been using this foundation for years. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!
member-a04208f59
Woodland hills
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
They do have a wide range of colors so that is a good thing. This says a full coverage foundation but you have to put many layers so I didn't like that. It was matte but left me with a streaky look on my face
Victoria H.
Bentonville, AR
I prefer the powder version of this more. Every time I try to use this liquid foundation, it completely dries out my skin. I have combination skin, but I always moisturize before putting on makeup and this still makes me dry out! Make sure you test it first.
Cheyenne V.
Waco, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is an awesome foundation for an okay price. I have normal to combination skin and it works well for me. It covers my pores well and stays on all day. I use this color mainly in the winter so I'm not sure how well it would stay on during the hot summer days.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon