BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Hanna C.
San francisco , CA
I love makeup forever foundation! It makes my skin look so soft and smooth, especially when paired with primary and hd powder. Although its pricey, I definitely recommend giving it a try.
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation coverage slays!! Oh girl. Put this in your makeup case because it's bomb! Long lasting full coverage. Price point is a little higher end but you get the bang for your buck!
Danielle S.
I'm so picky when it comes to foundation. I can be happy with one for a few months and then change my mind. Since the HD came out I've pretty much stayed with it as my usual foundation.
Ella T.
Pullman, WA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
It’s a go to for me. The coverage is buildable. It is very comfortable to wear. I would say the hardest part is finding a good color match. Def something you probably want to do in store.
Leslie F.
Gurnee, IL
This WAS THE BEST FOUNDATION, but when they changed the formula, it went downhill. Coverage is minimal and difficult to build. It breaks down writhing 3 hours of application. I returned this foundation. The one plus is that they have a great shade range.
Anaelle L.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I love this foundation so much it has a good amount of coverage and I love it so much and it is medium to full coverage and you can build it without looking cakey
Catherine C.
Fall River, MA
It's a good foundation but not my favorite. If I don't moisturize well before using it and apply it with my beauty blender it can tend to look a little cakey. However, it does last all day and look great in photos!
Needa A.
Watervliet, NY
This foundation comes in several shades, so the match is very accurate. However, when I used it, two pumps were needed to get medium coverage. I would have liked to use much less product.
J P.
This foundation is my go-to foundation. I use it daily. It blends well, applies with ease, and offers great, buildable, coverage. For me, I like to apply it with a damp cosmetic sponge.
Courtney C.
Baltimore, MD
I LOVE the stick version of this foundation. I purchased it from Sephora about two months ago and have used it every day since. It's so hydrating without leaving my skin looking oily.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.