BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Jamie G.
Memphis
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is the best foundation I’ve used. It stays on matte and lasts all day. The coverage is great, I can even use it as a concealer if I wanted to. It is a little bit heavy, but if you’re going for full coverage, this is the right one to get.
Kaylee M.
My friend who does make up for weddings and events uses this product and introduced me to it! The coverage is very buildable. I found this one to be the best for matching your skin perfectly. I love the way it photographs and how it makes my skin look.
Crystal M.
N Smithfield, RI
This is the BEST foundation I have found so far. It feels like you aren't wearing anything at all! Medium to full natural looking coverage that lasts. Will definitely purchase again.
Elizabeth B.
Macomb, MI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
After years of using a powder foundation, I discovered this liquid one and have been using for almost a year. It goes on smooth and has a buildable formula. Most days I can do my whole face only using 2 small pumps. Doesn’t settle into my fine lines.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
It’s not the best foundation I have ever used but it is good. It is more of a medium coverage whereas I like full coverage. It didn’t last all day and is a problem for oily skin since mine is combination. I’m not sure I would recommend it to a Friend or not.
Lauren K.
De Pere, WI
Excellent foundation. It’s buildable so it can provide any level of coverage you’re looking for. Another big plus is the extreme range of shades. A helpful way to find your perfect match is to get your ColorIQ done at Sephora. It will provide the perfect color.
niki c.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I use this foundation in the winter because I get pale. The foundation covers very well! It covers all blemishes but does not feel heavy on the face. It has more of a matte finish but I put powder over it anyways. I would recommend this to others.
A T.
Hamtramck, MI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Starting out doing makeup i wanted a perfect foundation for my face, & went to sephora, & this was it! & ever since, i’ve always bought this one. Best foundation ever!
Nay C.
Clinton, MA
Review for: Other more...
It is my favorite foundation! Makes me super happy, it is light weight but has full coverage. It makes your pictures look great! I have combination skin and it’s works perfectly for me. I always buy this foundation and will always stock up on it!
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
I’m smitten over this product. First time I’ve ever used foundation and haven’t changed products since then! This goes onto your skin and has a dewy look and you only need 2 pumps to cover your entire face!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.