BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Maddie M.
This foundation is not for me. I have oily combination skin and this made me so oily! You also need a lot of product to get even a medium coverage, and it didn't stay on very long at all.
Kisha D.
I wasn't crazy about this for my dry skin. It kind of soaked into my skin and left it looking dull. But the coverage is beautiful. The Sephora MUA chose the color, which was a little too dark so I ended up returning it.
Giovanna M.
San Antonio
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is one of my favorites it is medium coverage on skin and Otis for oily skin and combination skin. It is a like about few 8 hrs not long lasting but I will buy again I recommend this for y'all to buy it!
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM
Having an olive skin tone can be a pain to find the right shade BUT i have founf my perfect one in this foundation. Makes my face look BOOM but you have to be careful if you have oily skin.
Angela S.
It has a very light texture. I like this foundation, simply because it feel so light on my skin. It doesn't feel like I have makeup on at. all. However, I wish it covered a little better.
khadeema P.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is ok. They have a very broad variety of colors . It’s more of a dewy finish I recommend for dry to combo skin. I think the only thing I didn’t like was I had to keep applying. Yes I would but it again.
Danli C.
I love this foundation. I have repurchased this several times from Sephora. This might be one of my favorite foundations ever. It leaves a semi dewy finish to my skin. I have combination skin and I've never had problems with this cracking or resting in my creases.
Katelyn S.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Best foundation out there. I’ve been using it for years and it never changes. Great coverage and perfect color matching. Love all the shade they have. Wouldn’t use anything else! Definitely recommend!
Jessica R.
Review for: 125 Sand, Other more...
I have been in love with this foundation since I first started playing with makeup. Now a days I usually mix it with my Tarte amazonian clay foundation and it works great. Lasts all day!
VANESSA M.
Whittier
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I liked this foundation. The coverage was good.
Easy to apply, not cakey looking. I have combination type of skin and it worked for me. It did last all day as well. I would buy it again. I need to buy it, I ran out!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.