BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Santa F.
El Cajon, CA
Oh my gosh this life, I tried so many foundation to smooth my face and also to hind my acne but nothing worked in till I tried this foundation and I felt in love with it and it's not even heavy!! You guys must try it
Ashley S.
Powell, OH
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is my current foundation. It is buildable, full coverage, and does not clog my pores. It creates a nice satin finish. I highly recommend if you want a full coverage product that is not too heavy. I will buy again.
Kathy H.
Sheboygan, WI
The color did not look good on my sensitive oily skin. It was not builldabe. It did not cover much nor did not leave a matte finish on my skin like I wanted. I would not purchase again.
Brooke B.
HG FOUNDATION! This foundation goes on so smooth, covers imperfections, and doesn't look too cakey. It blends well with a brush or beauty belnder and can be layered well. Highly recommend!
Valerie M.
Houston
This is the BEST foundation I have ever purchased. I love full coverage but I hate thick or cakey formulas. I got a light weight, smooth look with this product. This is definitely my go to and I will continue to purchase!
Krystena D.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I keep going back to this foundation! It looks great day or night and doesn't break out my sensitive skin! Only complaint is it doesn't have spf but it leaves my skin looking great and dewy
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM
Having an olive skin tone can be a pain to find the right shade BUT i have founf my perfect one in this foundation. Makes my face look BOOM but you have to be careful if you have oily skin.
Stephanie D.
Winton , CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I really really love this foundation on my face makes my face really nice covers my acne I think it’s good with dry skin cause I have dry skin in it looks very good on me I do recommend you buy it
Kisha D.
I wasn't crazy about this for my dry skin. It kind of soaked into my skin and left it looking dull. But the coverage is beautiful. The Sephora MUA chose the color, which was a little too dark so I ended up returning it.
Brittany G.
Olive Branch, MS
Great foundation! It's blends into the skin easily and smoothly and covers really well. It lasts throughout the day doesn't look caked on. The only drawback is that it's a little pricey
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.