BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Brittany B.
Southampton, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Everyone raves and loves this foundation for me it's nothing special. I don't think it makes me look better in photos etc. it's a little too liquid and thin for me, it is just ok in my book!
Ksenia A.
I've been moving away from using foundation (to tinted moisturizers), but this does provide good coverage. It just always feels heavy on my face. - like my skin can't breathe.
Stephanie S.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I have very yellow skin so I have a hard time finding foundation shades that work for me this brand has a very good shade range Except for their deep skin tones they could expand that some more
Bitia P.
I would love to have this foundation I don't really have much high end makeup. Mostly have affordable makeup like by cosmetics . But this is one that I would absolutely love to try for sure
Brooke B.
HG FOUNDATION! This foundation goes on so smooth, covers imperfections, and doesn't look too cakey. It blends well with a brush or beauty belnder and can be layered well. Highly recommend!
Crystal R.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Wonderful foundation, flawless coverage, long lasting and matches me perfectly. Finish perfect for camera with a matte finish. It can be heavy but if applied lightly it is perfect coverage.
Valerie M.
Houston
This is the BEST foundation I have ever purchased. I love full coverage but I hate thick or cakey formulas. I got a light weight, smooth look with this product. This is definitely my go to and I will continue to purchase!
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this foundation it matches amd blends in perfectly into my skin its stays around 12 hours with out touching it or re applying it doesnt feel heavy and doesnt make your fave look cakeky
Stephanie D.
Winton , CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I really really love this foundation on my face makes my face really nice covers my acne I think it’s good with dry skin cause I have dry skin in it looks very good on me I do recommend you buy it
Kathy H.
Sheboygan, WI
The color did not look good on my sensitive oily skin. It was not builldabe. It did not cover much nor did not leave a matte finish on my skin like I wanted. I would not purchase again.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.