BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
I love this foundation!! I love the coverage that this foundation gives me. You can build it up. It's more of a matte finish for me and I personally like to apply it with a sponge then with a brush. I would recommend this.
Stephanie K.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I like the texture of this foundation, but the color did not match my skin at all. It was way too yellow, and there wasn't a cooler share to match. I had to return it right after purchasing.
Athina L.
Milpitas, CA
One of those foundations where I don't really understand where the hype came from. Has decent coverage but doesn't really work for my oily skin. I'd say it would be perfect for bridal makeup.
Michelle R.
Freehold, NJ
Obsessed! It's perfect! My face is oily and this doesn't make it oily at all. Stays on all day and I do not break out from it. It also covers really well and makes skin look smooth and silky.
May P.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I'm using the color R220 this is more like a pink tone under. I have combination skin, super oily on Tzone and dry on the cheek. This is actually better than I expected. Pretty moisturizing too. I would recommend it to others.
Sam W.
Sharpsville, PA
This product would be great for someone who didn't have to cover up their acne. It is a very sheer coverage that didn't work for my skin specifically. Although the color range is great. I could match my skin tone perfectly.
Jessica P.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is probably my favorite foundation right now. It's full coverage without being cakey or drying. And best of all it stays on all day. I got the primer to go with it and haven't looked back. It is definitely worth the money!
cheryl w.
Indianapolis, IN
This is by far my favorite foundation. Wide shade range to match my skin tone perfectly. This foundation doesn't settle into my fine lines and wrinkles. Medium coverage w/beautiful satin finish
Urvashi B.
I really like this foundation. It's not full coverage, but it's really buildable. I don't like using it in the winter time because it does cling to dry patches in my experience.
Marissa M.
Corp Christi, TX
So far, this makeup had the BEST coverage I have ever seen. My best friend tried it on me and I loved it.. Except I wish I could see how it looks in my true skin color.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.