BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Bailey T.
Soda Springs , ID
Another one of my favorite foundations! This is great for both oily and dry skin girls. It wears great throughout the day for long periods of time. I'm oily and it will stay in my skin for hours!
Victoria S.
Lafayette, IN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Amazing foundation! Very light weight and luxurious feel! Very easy to blend a cream contour with! I don't have any skin irritation or breakouts from this product and I have very sensitive skin! My absolute favorite foundation!
Candace A.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I'm not a fan of foundation. I always feels as though my skin can't breathe, but Make Up Forever feels light and airy. I use it for special occasions or when I know I'll be taking a lot of photos
Stacy T.
Savannah, GA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Light to buildable coverage. The finish is a your skin but better look. It is not heavy or cakey on the skin. However, if you are super oily this product will not work for you. Awesome for dry/ combo skin
Megan L.
Bryn Mawr , PA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is my favorite foundation ever. I've tried a lot of different foundations but I keep going back to MUFE regardless of its cost. My skin is super sensitive and this has never broken me out. I also have combination skin but this won't make me look oily or dry me out. It's the perfect medium to full coverage and I've been using it for years and will continue to do so.
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
I am absolutely obsessed with this foundation. It is so creamy and easy to apply. They have so many shade options and I found the perfect one to match my skin tone. Will definitely purchase again and again.
Jovana J.
Corona, CA
Isn't perfect for an everyday use. I call it Special occasion makeup..... Best time to throw on some makeup forever is when you're ready to take some photos. this foundation gives great coverage.
Chanler M.
Rowlett, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I just got this in an Ipsy bag. I love the stick version of it, and I am excited to see how this wears on my skin. I have it on today. So far, great coverage, not cakey, and not getting too oily!
Raianna R.
Whittier , CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I am a makeup artist and when I have clients who hardly wear makeup this is my go to. As it's great on so many skin types and the undertones and colors on this foundation is great! An essential in all makeup artists tool box!
vannahpha r.
Portland, OR
Wore this foundation for my wedding and my face looked sooo flawless in all my photos! While It is not suoer full coverage, I would say it is more medium coverage but feels like nothing on the skin
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.