BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Mackenzie  A.
I wore this to my sisters wedding with was outdoor last year in Auguest. It was 113 that day and so humid. It held up so well I couldn't believe it. I have dry combo skin and I love how nice this looks on my skin. Photographs amazing too! Highly recommend trying this!
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Like this Foundation.  Got it as a Sample and might buy it.  It dried Dewy which I prefer more of the Matte finish.  However, overall the foundation lasted and it was a nice finish.
Victoria S.
Lafayette, IN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Amazing foundation! Very light weight and luxurious feel! Very easy to blend a cream contour with! I don't have any skin irritation or breakouts from this product and I have very sensitive skin! My absolute favorite foundation!
Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
I have been using this foundation for over 2 yrs now and i love it. it is build able. i like my foundation to cover my birthmark on my face and this does it without concealer. i love love love it.
Kristine S.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation! Perfect finish and it is buildable to get desired coverage. When applied with a damp beauty blender with a pouncing motion to your skin you achieve flawless glowy healthy akin
Margareth D.
Midwest City, OK
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Amazing! I went to try IT foundation and ended up trying this as well. I have to say I was blown away. If you are pale then this is perfect. Comes in very light shades. Covers extremely well and is not cakey at all!
Shantel B.
Hopkins, SC
I got this to replace my Prescriptives when they initially went out of business and haven't looked back. Gorgeous flawless buildable coverage. The only con is the price - its a little high and I tend to go through this quickly.
Candace A.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I'm not a fan of foundation. I always feels as though my skin can't breathe, but Make Up Forever feels light and airy. I use it for special occasions or when I know I'll be taking a lot of photos
vannahpha r.
Portland, OR
Wore this foundation for my wedding and my face looked sooo flawless in all my photos! While It is not suoer full coverage, I would say it is more medium coverage but feels like nothing on the skin
Joice K.
I was tired of mixing drugstore foundations to get my perfect shade, so I went to Sephora and tired this! Great coverage that doesn't feel heavy or look cakey! It has a satin finish on my skin.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon