BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Melissa T.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My first love!!! This has was my first high end foundation ever it's heavy duh of course it's full coverage! I have oily skin it's amazing! Purchased it at sephora it's amazing! You want full coverage and beautiful picture BUY THIS!
Autumn L.
fayetteville
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I’m obsessed with how this foundation wears!!! I love the coverage and I would say it’s a medium coverage. It was very smooth application wise and it had a natural dewy sort of finish. I recommend this to everyone!!!
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Overall this foundationis great the consistency is great the coverage is good . The finish is stunning it lasts all day and it is lightweight so. This foundation is great I would definitely buy again
Tanneka H.
KENNESAW, GA
This was a favorite of mine until they switched formulas. I haven't tried the new formula yet as I've moved on to another popular brand but overall this foundation has great coverage that doesn't leave you looking like a cake face.
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is a great summer foundation. It doesn’t feel heavy or sticky. It’s more of a dewy finish. The coverage is a medium coverage. I have dry skin and it didn’t feel oily throughout the day either.
fernanda m.
Hidalgo, TX
I love this foundation it has my perfect shade. It is a medium coverage but you seriously look flawless in photography and video, I only use it on special occasions. I want to try the new Ultra HD.
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this foundation! This is one of my go to foundations for when I want to look natural, but still have good coverage. I find that it is great for both oily and somewhat dry skin. It doesn’t cake or look bad even after wearing all day.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
This foundation gives great coverage and it looks really natural on. It gives even coverage. I do wish that the container's top stayed on better. I put this in my make-up bag and came back to find that it had spilled all over my bag, because the top did not stay intact.
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I absolutely love makeup forever! I'm not big on makeup or foundation but this stuff is amazing! It really matches your skin tone, and is lightweight so your face doesn't feel heavy or look cakey.
Madison G.
Union, KY
This product is horrible! It made my face break out terribly. I have oily skin but can normally get my foundation to last at least 8 hrs. This foundation was separating and sliding off of my fav after an hour. My fave looked like an oil slick. Definitely do not recommend.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.