BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Allie W.
Salisbury, MD
This foundation is absolutely amazing! It goes on so smooth & leaves a natural finish that doesn't require you to add bronzer or anything else if you don't want to. Would definitely recommend. Helps cover my redness and oily skin
Kathy L.
Tampa, FL
I have been using this foundation for awhile and it really gives that pop to your face. Gives it a brighter looking complexion and its one of those foundation that has slight amounts of sparkles in it.
Jessica K.
Independence, MO
Love the consistency of this foundation. It's very lightweight, but has great coverage. I have very sensitive skin and it does not break me out. It also photographs lovely!
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I enjoy this foundation, but it isn't my favorite. Medium coverage, applies smoothly but I sometimes need two layers to achieve desired coverage. It photographs nicely and there is a great shade range.
Brandi R.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
A little bit of this stuff goes a long way! Has amazing coverage for any skin type!! Very light weight for the amount of coverage you get! It is very easy to apply! I would definitely recommend this!!
Ali G.
Manhattan Beach, CA
It's a pretty good foundation but not the best. I got it from others recommendations and although it's light and smooth, it is definitely not the best when it comes to coverage. Also noticed it leaves my face oily when worn too long.
Hannah B.
San Jose
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love my foundation. I don't really don't know a lot about makeup and what works good and not so I would like to try more. But for now this one works well on my skin and does not cause me to break out.
Elizabeth P.
Baltimore, MD
OMG i LOVE this foundation. It gives me the perfect amount of coverage and the perfect finish. It lasts a super long time on my skin. I love the way that it looks in my pictures especially in flash photography. This is my go to foundation and I would defiantly recommend it.
alexandra q.
I'm on the fence with how I feel about this foundation. Some days I love it, others I want to throw it away. It may have a lot to do with my skin being dry. But I'm going to continue testing it out!
Kenya A.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This fountain is a holy grail! Hands down the most amazing foundation for all types of skin! Full coverage all around by one layer! Sometimes it can get cakey so be careful on how much you put on!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.