30 varieties available
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
4.43 / 5 based on 7,398 Reviews
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of makeup which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. HD Foundation combines flawless coverage and an extremely natural finish.
The Sericite contained in HD Foundation heightens the diffusion of light and intensifies the glow of the skin.
Enriched with moisturizing agent, HD Foundation moisturizes and prepares the skin for makeup. Its usually smooth and elastic texture makes it easy to apply and a pleasure to wear. Skin texture is refined to give a very natural complexion.
HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
Top Questions See all 1,860 Q&A
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
- "this foundation stays put really well and dries down to a fantastic surface for powders and even cream contour. i recommend this for as many skin colors it can fit." in 54 reviews
- "So I am new to detailed makeup I never cared much for applying makeup and after hours of YouTube reviews I decided on this foundation with the review I was promised full coverage with one application, lasted a good amount of time with a little blotting needed through out the day and a light refreshing feel to it." in 36 reviews
- "if you gonna spurge in a spensive foundation goes with this one pro; - it has a wide range of shades -a little go a long way -perfect for pictures, weddings and event - easy to set and blend!" in 15 reviews
- "It is definitely med-high coverage, because of this I find it applies best with a damp beauty blender so not to leave streaks from a brush." in 9 reviews
- "Although it is a bit pricey, it has lasted me almost a year so far (daily use), and it is definitely worth the money!" in 8 reviews
Love this foundation! It's light on the skin, smooth, and flawless. I had eczema on my face and it covered it up and it did not look like dry skin. The only negative is that it doesn't last long when it is hot (comes off easily).
I'm on the fence with how I feel about this foundation. Some days I love it, others I want to throw it away. It may have a lot to do with my skin being dry. But I'm going to continue testing it out!
I am a pale girl, so when I saw that Make Up For Ever had a shade for me, I bit the bullet and purchased some. I enjoy this foundation quite a bit, it goes on smoothly and actually matches my skin! Best of all, the coverage looks really nice in pictures. Unfortunately, it can be somewhat drying, even with a good primer.
I really love this foundation. Definitely my new go to. The shade was perfect for me and it goes on smoothly. It's like a medium coverage but it's good for an everyday use. Price is definitely worth it
I enjoy this foundation, but it isn't my favorite. Medium coverage, applies smoothly but I sometimes need two layers to achieve desired coverage. It photographs nicely and there is a great shade range.
My holy grail foundation! Best color match for my fair, pink complexion. Photographs beautifully and lasts all day. I'm on the drier side so there's no need for me to set this foundation with powder.
This foundation is by far one of the best I have ever tried! It provides flawless coverage and a natural finish so you don't look cakey. It is a littlw on the pricey side but it is so worth the money.
It's a pretty good foundation but not the best. I got it from others recommendations and although it's light and smooth, it is definitely not the best when it comes to coverage. Also noticed it leaves my face oily when worn too long.
This is the best foundation I've used so far. There is a nice shade range for different skin tones. It blends incredibly with concealer and lasts throughout the day. It doesn't rub off onto clothing.
Q & A
Is there a smaller size or a sample size that I could get for this foundation? I want to try it but I don't really feel like splurging in a $40 foundation.
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
I been looking for a perfect foundation for my skin? I really would want to know if this foundation won't give you acne in your face or make unhealthy?
Is this product full coverage?
I'm looking for a new foundation and I heard this one was good, but then again I heard so many were good lmao. So what do you guys think about this one? Honest opinions?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos