BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Jeanette G.
San Jose, CA
Love this foundation! It's light on the skin, smooth, and flawless. I had eczema on my face and it covered it up and it did not look like dry skin. The only negative is that it doesn't last long when it is hot (comes off easily).
alexandra q.
I'm on the fence with how I feel about this foundation. Some days I love it, others I want to throw it away. It may have a lot to do with my skin being dry. But I'm going to continue testing it out!
Melissa J.
Huntsville, AL
I am a pale girl, so when I saw that Make Up For Ever had a shade for me, I bit the bullet and purchased some. I enjoy this foundation quite a bit, it goes on smoothly and actually matches my skin! Best of all, the coverage looks really nice in pictures. Unfortunately, it can be somewhat drying, even with a good primer.
Tania A.
Warren, MI
I really love this foundation. Definitely my new go to. The shade was perfect for me and it goes on smoothly. It's like a medium coverage but it's good for an everyday use. Price is definitely worth it
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I enjoy this foundation, but it isn't my favorite. Medium coverage, applies smoothly but I sometimes need two layers to achieve desired coverage. It photographs nicely and there is a great shade range.
Ashley Y.
Philadelphia, PA
My holy grail foundation! Best color match for my fair, pink complexion. Photographs beautifully and lasts all day. I'm on the drier side so there's no need for me to set this foundation with powder.
Sadie P.
Clare, MI
This foundation is by far one of the best I have ever tried! It provides flawless coverage and a natural finish so you don't look cakey. It is a littlw on the pricey side but it is so worth the money.
Chanel S.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I hate this but I have dry skin and this does no justice for me and not mention I hate foundations that oxidize. So I looked like a flat pumpkin with this foundation, I wouldn't reccomend for anyone unless you have really oily skin.
Ali G.
Manhattan Beach, CA
It's a pretty good foundation but not the best. I got it from others recommendations and although it's light and smooth, it is definitely not the best when it comes to coverage. Also noticed it leaves my face oily when worn too long.
Grace C.
This is the best foundation I've used so far. There is a nice shade range for different skin tones. It blends incredibly with concealer and lasts throughout the day. It doesn't rub off onto clothing.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.