BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
Lauren S.
Martinez, GA
I used this foundation for my wedding! I would do it every single time. And I would recommend it for big events and honestly if you like full coverage day to day then go for it! Makeup Forever knows their stuff
Jamie R.
Studio City, CA
This is one oft all time top fav foundation. It is light weight and not cakey. But it is also build able to get really good coverage where you need it. This really is a great foundation for anyone!
Abbey S.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Not for oily girls, which is very unfortunate. I love the finish and feel in the beginning, but I get so shiny and the product goes away by the end of the day. Would recommend for normal to dry skin.
Allie W.
Salisbury, MD
This foundation is absolutely amazing! It goes on so smooth & leaves a natural finish that doesn't require you to add bronzer or anything else if you don't want to. Would definitely recommend. Helps cover my redness and oily skin
Mari T.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
A friend of mine recommended this foundation so I decided to try it. I was hoping it would have a bit more of a dewy finish since I have dry skin. It didn’t but I made it work. It held out pretty good.
Arlene S.
woodbury, MN
This foundation ( now replaced by ultra hd) has a great formulation. It has medium build able coverage and a natural finish. Not sure that I will repurchase because I have since found nicer for my skin
Ashley Y.
Philadelphia, PA
My holy grail foundation! Best color match for my fair, pink complexion. Photographs beautifully and lasts all day. I'm on the drier side so there's no need for me to set this foundation with powder.
Tessa M.
Lawrence, KS
I love this foundation!! It is definitely med-high coverage, because of this I find it applies best with a damp beauty blender so not to leave streaks from a brush. Sets great and has little transfer.
Chanel S.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I hate this but I have dry skin and this does no justice for me and not mention I hate foundations that oxidize. So I looked like a flat pumpkin with this foundation, I wouldn't reccomend for anyone unless you have really oily skin.
Jeanette G.
San Jose, CA
Love this foundation! It's light on the skin, smooth, and flawless. I had eczema on my face and it covered it up and it did not look like dry skin. The only negative is that it doesn't last long when it is hot (comes off easily).
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon