BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Jennifer O.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation it’s perfect for us dry skin girls!! Very easy to apply and blends out beautifully! It’s my go to!! I love the coverage and it’s doesn’t feel heavy on the skin! Will always repurchase
Dani A.
Raleigh , NC
I LOVE this. It stays put even without a primer to help it. It doesn't seem to crease, and has amazing coverage. It also goes on flawlessly whether you're using your fingers or a brush or beauty blender.
Brytny P.
Kuna, ID
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
The best foundation I have every used! It's so easy to apply. Nice and smooth! It lasts all day and doesn't feel heavy. I can't think of any con because I love it that much and can't wait to purchase it again!
Krystal M.
Definitely getting your money's worth!! I absolutely love and obsessed over this foundation. Just because it's perfect and not heavy feels light weight. Like I am not wearing any foundation what's so ever :) Amazing worth getting product!
Fran Y.
Scranton, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
BEST FOUNDATION EVER! Not only is it great for my combination acne prone skin but the coverage is amazing. Its lightweight but high coverage. No flashback in photos and super smooth to apply. I would buy again even though its a bit pricey.
Abigail S.
Harpers Ferry, WV
This is the best foundation I have ever used! It is easy to apply and goes on smooth without having a cakey look. I use this makeup everyday. In pictures the makeup looks flawless. The best part is when wearing this makeup everyone thinks I look younger than I actually am, lol.
Rachel H.
Syracuse
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Got this as a sample from Sephora and liked how it left my skin looking flawless. I have a few acne scars and this really hid it from eye view. It’s very light on my skin and recommend this to everyone.
Morgan S.
My all time favorite foundation! It's well worth the money. It works great with my oily skin and stays on all day. It doesn't bother my skin which is hard for me to find a foundation I can say that about.
Erica P.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Make up forever high definition Foundation is a staple in my makeup drawer! It is one of my favorite foundations and it feels great on the skin! It is not heavy and really does blur out any imperfections!
Adriana C.
I had the makeup artist at Sephora put this on me and it's amazing and lasted me until the next day. I have combination skin and it worked will. I think it's worth it but it does matter how you apply it.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.