BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Suki L.
Austin, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation does a light coverage. It was lightweight but it gave me breakouts. It gave me a Matte finish. So I see flakey skin. It did last long I use a finished spray. I would not recommend to others with oily skin.
p s.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
such an amazing foundation!! it is a little pricey, and some drugstore foundations are probably just as good, but this stuff makes my skin look so flawless! buildable coverage and doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all!
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I had heard such great things about this foundation I had to try it out for myself. I was impressed by how long lasting this foundation is. It had a medium to full coverage. I have dry skin and it worked well for me.
Chelsea A.
This is my favorite foundation out of every high-end brand. The application is smooth, you don't need too much, lasts all day and covers any and all imperfections.
Kaitlyn K.
Oak Grove, MO
Best foundation ever! It doesn't wash me out and it doesn't make me look like my face is 10x darker than the rest of my body. I am super pale so it's hard to find a foundation that matches my skin tone just right, make up forever HD foundation does and I love it! I also use their powder and it's fabulous as well!
Gabriela P.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is everything they say and more. Super hydrating and comfortable on the skin. Glides on smoothly with no problem. Yo can either apoly it with a brush or a makeup sponge. I would deff. buy this again.
Courtney A.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Was able to try this foundation complimentary and I loved it! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the color I tired was too dark for my skintone. Although, it was great coverage and lasted me a long time!
Debbie W.
Maryville
This blends so well. It does not settle in my lines or pores. It is very buildable but yet can be sheer also. I have yet to find one in the price range that tops this. Highly recommend to any skin color or skin type.
Christine A.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Im giving this foundation 2 stars because it didn't really wow me. It was medium coverage, but easy to apply with a brush. This not for oily girls, this is geared towards normal to dry skin. I wouldn't repurchase it.
Lynn T.
Love the way it looks in camera. A little sparkly but nice glow. Highly recommend. Make sure to get matched since there is a wide variety of shades to choose from
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon