BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation has Great coverage. Doesn't entirely cover my blemishes but better than a lot of other foundations I've tried. Seems to not last that long on my oily skin and looks a little patchy after a few hours.
Kimberlye0128  .
Cedar Hill, TX
I think it looks great in pictures but really it doesn't wear long enough for me. It rubs off easily and creases so bad. I can only wear this for 4 hours on its own, maybe 6 hours mixed with a good foundation.
Cassie M.
Madison, WI
I'm not sure how I feel about this foundation. Part of me wants to love it. It has a great texture and is light enough not to be bothersome, but being such a fair skin gal I felt like I wasn't getting enough coverage to match the rest of my skin.
Chelsea M.
Rural Hall, NC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
One of my favorite foundations for photoshoots! Lovely color range for us pasty white campers out there. It's very long lasting and survives my days. It applies easily with a sponge or brush. I'd def recommend!
Jennifer C.
Brooklyn, NY
The bottle itself that it comes in is very easy and travel friendly. The coverage is medium to full. You can even make it a lightweight buy saying some MAC fix+. I gave 4 stars because of the price being $43.
Jessica K.
Such an amazing foundation! I'm a firm drugstore foundation believer but this one literally makes your skin look so flawless, it's ridiculous. I love the packaging, I love the pump, and I love the smell. It's all around awesome.
Tarannum B.
Norman
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Makeup forever HD was the first high end foundation I ever bought and it’s never failed me. It literally made my foundation look like my skin and it just naturally glows. It’s been around for a while and for a reason!! It’s a definite must try!
Kaylee F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This foundation is a God send. It goes on so light, but offers good coverage if you have normal skin, and lasts all day. It doesn't leave a cakey feel and really makes you forget that you have makeup on. I will definitely continue to purchase.
Kayla C.
Kingsland, GA
To be honest I don't wear this all that much. it's ik my makeup collection but when I do use it on special occasions it stays all day and is easy to blend. wish there were some more color selections though.
Alex H.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I liked the formula and application of this foundation, but I didn’t like the white cast it gave in photos. For an HD foundation made for photography/camera use, I found this unflattering. Would not repurchase.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.