BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Amanda B.
Amory, MS
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation has the widest selection of colors. It is easy to apply and build coverage. The coverage is excellent. Makes my face look air brushed without looking too heavy!! Best foundation I've ever tried!
Leanne S.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
This is a foundation that I love for both personal use and my freelance makeup kit. Great selection of foundation shades . The coverage is amazing. Looks great in person and in pictures . It is a must have
Karima B.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation really is worth the hype! Build-able coverage that starts out as medium coverage. Easy to shade match, and leaves a truly flawless finish. Apply with a beauty blender and you're good to go!
Anisley D.
By far my favorite foundation!! Medium to buildable full coverage. It makes my skin look and feel like skin not like a mask and its a natural finish. This foundation is perfect for pictures as well. I love it!
Anna D.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love Makeup Forever, this foundation is a MUST HAVE in my freelance makeup artist kit! It’s expensive but worth every penny! It’s very long lasting and haven’t had any complaints. I definitely recommend it.
Maddie S.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation. Perfect for my skin type. Great coverage and stays on through anything. It’s one of the best foundations I’ve tried so far. Worth your money because the quality of the product is great!
Vanessa G.
Georgetown, TX
Absolutely in love with this foundation!!! Application is so smooth and the coverage is phenomenal! And if you happen to shed a tear or run into some rain, just gently blot and no one will ever be the wiser 😉
Mandee M.
Lincolnton, NC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this I got some in an ipsy bag, it's been the only liquid foundation that hasn't been to light or to dark it is perfect . I'm actually getting ready to buy a full size bottle. Definitely worth purchasing it's a little pricy but so worth it.
Lia S.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
For me this foundation is a medium coverage I like the product. I like to use it when I know I'll be taking pictures because it doesn't give you that flash-back from the camera. I will definitely buy it again.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
I love this! It's a medium coverage but build able. Covers acne and redness in my skin. Stays on very well and doesn't oxidize and make me look orange by the end of the night. I'll repurchase when I run out!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.