BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Brittany S.
Palestine
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My wedding foundation! Had compliments from everyone. It is a breathable foundation with build-able coverage. I recommend for all brides. I have oily skin and it was perfect for it with setting powder and spray!
Tanya P.
I absolutely loved everything about this foundation! I loved the coverage and how lightweight it felt on my skin. The only setback is that the shade I was advised to buy was a little too pale once I left the store!
Carol D.
Love love love this stuff. My first introduction to the Ultra HD product line was when I had to give a taped speech at work. My makeup looked incredible on tape.
Kasey R.
North Chili, NY
This foundation gave me great coverage however it did tend to dry my skin out especially in the area in between my eyebrows. My skin is a little on the oily side but not too bad so I definitely wouldn't recommend this for people with already dry skin.
Annika C.
I used to LOVE this product. But I went through 2 beautyblenders in less than a month because of it....The foundation gives great coverage and does last all day.
Tricia R.
I think this product is wonderful. It has a great texture and true coverage when using. It provides radiant color to all day wear. However, it can be expensive if you use daily as it is a $40+ dollar foundation.
Jade M.
Product has great coverage and leaves all the shine off your face that is caused from foundations with spf in them. The no shine makes it ideal for foundation choice when you will be having your picture taking
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
This foundation is amazing. I have been using for about 2 years after using a lancome foundation and this one is so much better. It has better coverage, does not make my face oily. It's expensive but worth every penny!
Dorothy L.
I LOVED THIS FOUNDATION FOR YEARS, BUT I FEEL LIKE THE FORMULA CHANGED RECENTLY? I'M NOT SURE IF ITS JUST MY FACE. I STILL LOVE IT, BUT IT SHOWS DRY PATCHES NOW.
Ivy M.
I really love this foundation. It's very matte so there's no oily shine and it also feels very light on your skin so you don't even really feel like your wearing it!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon