BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I really like this foundation it’s a little dewy but I set it with the powder and really enjoyed taking pictures in this here was no flash back I don’t think it’s for people with oily skin which I have but I think it done the job
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
I love this foundation it has Medium to light coverage that is perfect for covering up some of the dark spots on my face. It also is a perfect match for my completion.
Heather H.
Imperial, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My favorite foundation. This foundation does not make you look “cakey”. It is easy to apply and last all day. I have nothing negative to say, only positive things. I wish it was a bit cheaper, but in comparison, it’s worth the price and it lasts for quite some time.
Christine A.
I alternate between this product and Armani Silk Foundation in the summer and winter months. I like this foundation a lot better in the winter as I think it has a "thicker" coverage and too much for summer heat. It's a really good foundation and I recommend it to others.
Shannon M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation for about the first hour then it starts to break up and oxidize on my face. I have combo skin and it definitely breaks up on my oily areas. But the foundation is lightweight medium coverage and buildable
Angelica M.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation is amazing. I used it for 4 months straight. It's pretty pricey. It's easy to apply. I either applied it with my beauty blender or a brush. Its a kind of a satin finish. I would totally buy this product again.
Kayla G.
BARNHART, MO
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
One of the best, high-coverage foundations I’ve ever used. When I feel in the mood to have a full, perfect glam face on, this is my go to paired with their finishing powder. Just really lovely results for my combination skin.
brittany b.
Crystal City, TX
This foundation is great for every day wear, the coverage isn't heavy and lasts a long time on my normal to oily skin, and this foundation comes in a variety of shades!
Tiffaney V.
NOT FOR OILY SKIN!! This is a good foundation with great coverage. Unfortunately, this is not good for oily skin. I imagine this would be amazing for dry/normal skin!!
Emely G.
One of my favorite foundations! It leaves you looking photoshopped. Sadly I have a shade too dark but other than that with a good powder, this foundation doesn't budge
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon