BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Kristina I.
Review for: 118 Flesh more...
best foundation I’ve ever used. A little covers my whole face for a natural glow. It looks entirely natural and doesn’t even look like I’m wearing anything on my skin — even when I do more than one coat for a more full coverage look. I get compliments on my skin whenever I wear this and it makes me feel fresh. I can’t stress this enough: I don’t feel or look like I’m wearing make up. the bottle is expensive but again a little goes a long way and the finish is so worth my money. 10/10 would recommend
Karla R.
Washington, DC
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
My absolute favorite foundation! I grab this foundation when I want to look "put-together-but-not-trying-too-hard". It is medium coverage but you can build up on it for full coverage. To me, it gives my skin a nice glow and it looks flawless. It lasts me all day without having to touch up, it's simply amazing!MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
Maria M.
My all time favorite foundation, I’ve always hated foundation cause I felt I looked caky and like a different person with it. But this foundation is so soft looking, gives you almost an airbrush look, it also blends in so well with my skin. I have reallt oily skin and this foundation doesn’t keep me mate but it gives me more of a dewy look. Love it!
Mackenzie V.
Conway
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
I want to start off first by saying I applied this with a brush. It is a more medium-coverage foundation that is buildable and can be more of a full coverage if you build it up. This is a good foundation that isn't cakey or heavy, but it didn't blow me away. I will say it didn't rub off on my nose where my glasses sit and it still looked decent at the end of the day. Even with primer it does try to settle in creases and it takes away from an even smooth tone. I will say other than that it is easy to apply and goes on well, I didn't notice it oxidizing any as the day went on or anything like that. I got this in a sample size and didn't pay full price for it. A little does go a long way with this foundation so the sample size lasted quite a while.
Carrie S.
I received a sample of this from Sephora. Covered well it made my skin look and feel very nice! However I need a stronger Ficker foundation and being that my skin is a little bit dry there was patches on my nose after a few hours of wear. If you’re looking for a medium to full coverage and you hydrate well or have oily skin this is probably great for you!
Carmen R.
Newark
This is currently the foundation that is on my dresser at the moment, but haven't used at all outside. The shade is darker than my complexion because I bought it last year during the summer. But the real reason I barely use it is because of my skin condition.

I suffer from acne and acne scars my whole life since middle school, which was over 10 years ago, and I'm still trying to find a solution to better my skin. It really is hard to face the world, wondering if the reason why people can't take me seriously, or something ridiculous like not getting a job interview is because of my acne, and thinking if I can't take care of my skin, how can I look professional? It's the truth, but I'm glad I'm handling it a lot better than before.
Liz L.
New York , NY
I liked this foundation at the time but it didn’t last long enough on me. I have quite oily skin and it would come off by the end of the day. I use Laura Mercier flawless fusion which lasts a lot better on me and is much fuller coverage. I think this foundation would be good if you aren’t as oily and are looking for medium coverage.
Eileen R.
This is my all-time favorite foundation. It's so versatile because I can apply it with my fingertips when I'm in a rush or a beauty blender when I have more time to commit to my make up. Blends in immediately and doesn't just sit on top of my skin like a lot of other foundations. I also have oily skin and this holds up all day.
Yadira G.
Pacoima
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This was the first high end foundation I purchased. It was so easy to work with. I loved that it was too oily nor drying on the skin. It was medium coverage but you could build it up if you want. Throughout the day it wore really good. I think I would definitely go back to this foundation if I could. It’s the perfect foundation.
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is a nice foundation, the shade range is pretty good. I would agree that it is a medium to full coverage. Putting on one layer gives a pretty solid medium coverage but you can build it up to full. The price point is pretty standard for a higher end foundation, its what I would expect to pay not cheap but not overpriced either. It has a finish that is pretty natural, it isn't super matte but I wouldn't say that it's glowy either its more of just a natural satin finish. I think it can work for all skin types.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.