BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Lynn T.
Love the way it looks in camera. A little sparkly but nice glow. Highly recommend. Make sure to get matched since there is a wide variety of shades to choose from
Sydney V.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Best foundation in the entire world. I have used this since it first came out and have used nothing else since. It lasts so long and looks just like skin. They have a great range of colors and I had no problem finding my match. I recommend this to everyone!
Chelsea A.
This is my favorite foundation out of every high-end brand. The application is smooth, you don't need too much, lasts all day and covers any and all imperfections.
Nicole C.
BANGOR, ME
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is one of my favorite foundations! It is not to matte. It does not settle into my fine lines. You get a very good size bottle so it last for a while. It is a full coverage foundation. Definitely worth the price.
Tuan D.
Riverdale, CA
Disappeared into my skin quickly even with the powder, it was almost like I wasn't wearing anything and I don't have problem skin at all.. So I wouldn't repurchase
Christine A.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Im giving this foundation 2 stars because it didn't really wow me. It was medium coverage, but easy to apply with a brush. This not for oily girls, this is geared towards normal to dry skin. I wouldn't repurchase it.
Cindy X.
Brooklyn , NY
Best foundation ever , in obsessed I got this at imats NYC and I have to say it's one of the best high end foundation iv ever had , it gives me the coverage that i like and it's a little pricey but totally worth it !
Kristina R.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is a really great foundation. I have crazy oily skin in the summer and crazy dry skin in the winter and I'm able to use this year round. It's a beautiful buildable coverage that sits really nicely on my skin!
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I had heard such great things about this foundation I had to try it out for myself. I was impressed by how long lasting this foundation is. It had a medium to full coverage. I have dry skin and it worked well for me.
Debbie W.
Maryville
This blends so well. It does not settle in my lines or pores. It is very buildable but yet can be sheer also. I have yet to find one in the price range that tops this. Highly recommend to any skin color or skin type.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.