BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Jennifer S.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation and awesome. It is medium buildable coverage. Easy to blend out with a brush or sponge. The color range is awesome and it stays put all day. I have combo/oily skin and this foundation lasts 8-10 hours easy.
Whitney W.
West Bath, ME
This is amazing foundation! Especially for special occasions like weddings as it looks amazing in photos! It is a little on the pricey side, but definitely worth it!
Tori G.
Wilmington , NC
Great medium to full coverage foundation. This consistency is super creamy and the coverage is buildable. I would compare this to Too Faced Born this Way foundation.
Rosa  Z.
I love how this foundation covers my acne scars! However, b/c it's HD, it doesn't look flawlessly natural on my skin. I can still see the foundation. B/c it's not a bb cream, it's not as hydrating and natural looking BUT thos foundation certain lasts long! I don't have to reapply like I would for a bb cream
Crystal R.
Eastvale, CA
Simple amazing, builds up to full coverage without feeling gross, looks great in photos. (tip mix with too faced born this foundation for the best foundation of your life) also try the stick for an even fuller coverage!
Andrea C.
Oceanside, CA
This is the only foundation I will ever use! The consistency feels great on my skin, and provides the perfect amount of coverage. I highly recommend this foundation!
Marisa M.
San Antonio, TX
3 stars out of 5 stars because I have oily skin. With my oily skin it tends to move around after a few hours and it doesn't last long. However, this foundation is flawless and amazing coverage. If I didn't have oily skin, I know I would of loved this product.
chantel m.
Federal Way, WA
Applies very good to skin ,good coverage fits to skin undertone and isn't sticky or heavy feeling . Gives a good glow to the skin and is worth the money that you are paying for . the see through packaging is nice and i would definitely buy the product again!
Cassandra R.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
i like this foundation its really good, but i would say its not for oily skin its stays matte for some hours but if you have oily skin good luck & its really long lasting i would recommend it for dry or combination skin
Vanessa C.
This foundation gives you an almost photoshop finish (hence The HD). It's lightweight and doesn't feel cakey or thick. The one downside is the price. Yikes! I use it for special occasions because I don't want to run out
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.