BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Sofi E.
I thought I would really love this foundation, but I wasn't very impressed. It's a little bit greasy on my skin, but that could absolutely be because of my skin type
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I purchased this originally for my wedding. Ahmazing coverage and it still looked natural while making my skin appear flawless in the photos. It also didn't feel like I had a to of make-up on my face, so that was a nice bonus.
Jennifer F.
I really wanted to love this foundation because of all the hipe around it. I wasn't that impressed. For the price I paid, I wanted it to be prefect but it wasn't. The coverage is fine but I think it brings out all my pores. I have normal or combination skin.
Whitney W.
West Bath, ME
This is amazing foundation! Especially for special occasions like weddings as it looks amazing in photos! It is a little on the pricey side, but definitely worth it!
Beatriz G.
Cincinnati, OH
This foundation is full coverage with a dewey finish. I like to set it with a translucent powder. It does get Dewey again so if your don't like this I wouldn't recommend. I have oily skin and don't find that I look oily, just Dewey. It also feels nice and lasts about 12 hours
member-c264a419e
This foundation here is so good!!!! I've used it once ... I don't have one but the makeup artist who did my
Makeup for my wedding used it and I loved it. I didn't want the heavy cakey look and this did wonders ! I will definitely pick up a bottle for myself!
Brooklin W.
Franklin,IN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation looks absolutely stunning. It’s great for all kinds of skin and it’s very lightweight. It makes your skin dewy but with a full coverage. The price is a little up there but i would definitely buy this again.
chantel m.
Federal Way, WA
Applies very good to skin ,good coverage fits to skin undertone and isn't sticky or heavy feeling . Gives a good glow to the skin and is worth the money that you are paying for . the see through packaging is nice and i would definitely buy the product again!
connor f.
Avon, OH
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I received a sample of this foundation through Sephora and I just had to go back and pick up a full bottle. This worked so well on my dry skin with a little bit of Argon oil and it was very long lasting! I highly recommend!
Marisa M.
San Antonio, TX
3 stars out of 5 stars because I have oily skin. With my oily skin it tends to move around after a few hours and it doesn't last long. However, this foundation is flawless and amazing coverage. If I didn't have oily skin, I know I would of loved this product.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon