BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Amber M.
Not for dry skin! This will cling to patches, peel, dry up and overall just piss you off and leave you wishing you could take off your make up in the middle of the day.
Angelika L.
Louisville, TN
This foundation is fantastic for coverage of blemishes and red skin. If you buy this at Sephora, they will let you try any shade and even give you samples to take home that last up to a week. But beware, if you use primer under your foundation, only use primer of the same brand, or your skin will look dry and flaky.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I have tried the original hd foundation it was my very first purchase. i wish i kept using it before the new formula because i enjoyed the look and finish. back then i new very little and wasn't into makeup then as i am now
Anna Y.
This foundation is one I always went back to and repurchased. The new Ultra HD Foundation is even better! Just note that this foundation is meant to be stippled in, not buffed. I get the best results by using my Beauty Blender.
Rhiannon K.
Seattle, WA
I've been using this HD foundation for the past 3 years! I absolutely love it!
It goes on nice and evenly and it dries as if you applied power foundation. It doesn't get oily like some other liquid foundations and provides great coverage all day. Definitely worth the price!
lydia g.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
this foundation keeps your skin looking nice and youthful. it gives me a great look and makes my makeup overall look great. it especially looks really good in photos
Faith W.
this foundation is so good. this is honestly the best foundation i have ever used. it's so full coverage and it's just a great foundation in general. this foundation is on the pricer side but it's so good everyone need it.
Andreina R.
La Puente, CA
I really like this foundation it's super soft not patchy and great coverage it is a little on the oily side so I wouldn't recommending you're skin type doesn't fit this quality personally why I haven't repurchased I did love the formula and I love the brand.
Lauren B.
Furlong, PA
Loved this for many years. Recently this has become unavailable and have read that the new formula isn't as good. I loved this and used it for a while. Medium to full coverage. Wish they made it because I would repurchase.
Linda L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I've used this foundation for years. Looks very natural but has good coverage and finish. I tend to have to use a blotting powder in my T zone halfway through the day, but that happens with most other foundations as well.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.