30 varieties available
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
4.43 / 5 based on 7,388 Reviews
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of makeup which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. HD Foundation combines flawless coverage and an extremely natural finish.
The Sericite contained in HD Foundation heightens the diffusion of light and intensifies the glow of the skin.
Enriched with moisturizing agent, HD Foundation moisturizes and prepares the skin for makeup. Its usually smooth and elastic texture makes it easy to apply and a pleasure to wear. Skin texture is refined to give a very natural complexion.
HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
Top Questions See all 1,860 Q&A
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
- "this foundation stays put really well and dries down to a fantastic surface for powders and even cream contour. i recommend this for as many skin colors it can fit." in 54 reviews
- "So I am new to detailed makeup I never cared much for applying makeup and after hours of YouTube reviews I decided on this foundation with the review I was promised full coverage with one application, lasted a good amount of time with a little blotting needed through out the day and a light refreshing feel to it." in 36 reviews
- "if you gonna spurge in a spensive foundation goes with this one pro; - it has a wide range of shades -a little go a long way -perfect for pictures, weddings and event - easy to set and blend!" in 15 reviews
- "It is definitely med-high coverage, because of this I find it applies best with a damp beauty blender so not to leave streaks from a brush." in 9 reviews
- "Although it is a bit pricey, it has lasted me almost a year so far (daily use), and it is definitely worth the money!" in 8 reviews
I swear by this foundation! Make Up For Ever is such an outstanding line! It goes on smooth and beautifully with model beauty queen after effects! I get many complements when I wear this one!
I have tried the original hd foundation it was my very first purchase. i wish i kept using it before the new formula because i enjoyed the look and finish. back then i new very little and wasn't into makeup then as i am now
This is the foundation I've been using for years without problems. It applies well and it lasts me all day. I've only just recently started playing around with new products but I'm not quite ready to leave this product just yet.
This is a nice product- if you already have smooth skin. I have both acne and dry skin, so this product only magnified my flaws. I also found it too drying for my skin.
This foundation is fantastic for coverage of blemishes and red skin. If you buy this at Sephora, they will let you try any shade and even give you samples to take home that last up to a week. But beware, if you use primer under your foundation, only use primer of the same brand, or your skin will look dry and flaky.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This product used to be my holy grail but I feel there was a slight change in formula when i got my second bottle.The coverage is good without looking too cakey and lasts me all day. I still think this product is good but it just isn't as good as it was before.
I have acne prone very sensitive skin... and I am on my fifth bottle of this stuff. Does not make me break out, is not cakey, very blendable and buildable. I have tried many other samples but this is still the best. Great.
Great, buildable foundation for those looking for a natural, hydrating finish. Great shade range. If you set it with powder and use a mattefying primer, it could work for more saturated skin.
I worked at Sephora for Holiday and tried this foundation and fell in LOVE!!! The coverage is light and goes on smooth. I don't have bad skin, but when I go out, I like to wear a little foundation. This makes me look flawless!
Q & A
Is there a smaller size or a sample size that I could get for this foundation? I want to try it but I don't really feel like splurging in a $40 foundation.
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
I been looking for a perfect foundation for my skin? I really would want to know if this foundation won't give you acne in your face or make unhealthy?
Is this product full coverage?
I'm looking for a new foundation and I heard this one was good, but then again I heard so many were good lmao. So what do you guys think about this one? Honest opinions?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos