BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Jane D.
Detroit, MI
I swear by this foundation! Make Up For Ever is such an outstanding line! It goes on smooth and beautifully with model beauty queen after effects! I get many complements when I wear this one!
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I have tried the original hd foundation it was my very first purchase. i wish i kept using it before the new formula because i enjoyed the look and finish. back then i new very little and wasn't into makeup then as i am now
Michele H.
This is the foundation I've been using for years without problems. It applies well and it lasts me all day. I've only just recently started playing around with new products but I'm not quite ready to leave this product just yet.
Samantha L.
This is a nice product- if you already have smooth skin. I have both acne and dry skin, so this product only magnified my flaws. I also found it too drying for my skin.
Angelika L.
Louisville, TN
This foundation is fantastic for coverage of blemishes and red skin. If you buy this at Sephora, they will let you try any shade and even give you samples to take home that last up to a week. But beware, if you use primer under your foundation, only use primer of the same brand, or your skin will look dry and flaky.
sue k.
Santa Clara , CA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This product used to be my holy grail but I feel there was a slight change in formula when i got my second bottle.The coverage is good without looking too cakey and lasts me all day. I still think this product is good but it just isn't as good as it was before.
Isma V.
I have acne prone very sensitive skin... and I am on my fifth bottle of this stuff. Does not make me break out, is not cakey, very blendable and buildable. I have tried many other samples but this is still the best. Great.
Shelbi H.
Tampa, FL
Great, buildable foundation for those looking for a natural, hydrating finish. Great shade range. If you set it with powder and use a mattefying primer, it could work for more saturated skin.
Maluhia K.
Frederick, Md
I worked at Sephora for Holiday and tried this foundation and fell in LOVE!!! The coverage is light and goes on smooth. I don't have bad skin, but when I go out, I like to wear a little foundation. This makes me look flawless!
Kayla G.
BARNHART, MO
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
One of the best, high-coverage foundations I’ve ever used. When I feel in the mood to have a full, perfect glam face on, this is my go to paired with their finishing powder. Just really lovely results for my combination skin.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.