BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Kayla a.
Murrieta , CA
The best foundation I’ve ever used if I’m being honest. It is a bit pricey but honestly it’s worth it. I used to use B.B. creams and after I used this it’s been another one of my top of the pile for every makeup sesh.
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I really like this foundation it’s a little dewy but I set it with the powder and really enjoyed taking pictures in this here was no flash back I don’t think it’s for people with oily skin which I have but I think it done the job
Erin N.
Columbia, PA
This product is a very good high quality foundation. although for my oily skin, its not the perfect match, I still think it is worth the price. ultra HD is even better
Heather H.
Imperial, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My favorite foundation. This foundation does not make you look “cakey”. It is easy to apply and last all day. I have nothing negative to say, only positive things. I wish it was a bit cheaper, but in comparison, it’s worth the price and it lasts for quite some time.
Jane D.
Detroit, MI
I swear by this foundation! Make Up For Ever is such an outstanding line! It goes on smooth and beautifully with model beauty queen after effects! I get many complements when I wear this one!
Jane C.
Washington, DC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. It is full coverage, easy to apply, and gives me a smooth dewy complexion. Other liquid foundations have made me look cakey but this one makes my skin look perfectly natural.
Tanya B.
HG foundation! Lightweight formula with Buildable coverage. It feels like nothing on the skin. Just enough yellow for my skin tone. Satin finish that is perfect for all skin types and older skin. Does NOT settle into fine lines.
Shannon M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation for about the first hour then it starts to break up and oxidize on my face. I have combo skin and it definitely breaks up on my oily areas. But the foundation is lightweight medium coverage and buildable
Michele H.
This is the foundation I've been using for years without problems. It applies well and it lasts me all day. I've only just recently started playing around with new products but I'm not quite ready to leave this product just yet.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I’ve finally found a shade from this HD foundation that matches perfectly with my skin. Paired with make up forever primer this product is amazing! I like the coverage and the look of this product. It’s easy to apply and use.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.