BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Tanya B.
HG foundation! Lightweight formula with Buildable coverage. It feels like nothing on the skin. Just enough yellow for my skin tone. Satin finish that is perfect for all skin types and older skin. Does NOT settle into fine lines.
Kayla a.
Murrieta , CA
The best foundation I’ve ever used if I’m being honest. It is a bit pricey but honestly it’s worth it. I used to use B.B. creams and after I used this it’s been another one of my top of the pile for every makeup sesh.
Tara D.
Middle Island, NY
I use this foundation in the new stick formula and it is the BEST foundation I've ever had. My skin looks flawless and creamy and the color is perfect for my skin. It removes all the redness without looking ghastly or yellow.
VANESSA M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love the coverage and shade range. But it is on the pricey side, which doesn’t bother me personally. What does bother me is how heavy it feels on the skin. And for someone who has oily skin I don’t think it stays in place like I’d like it.
Erin N.
Columbia, PA
This product is a very good high quality foundation. although for my oily skin, its not the perfect match, I still think it is worth the price. ultra HD is even better
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love This brand so much! I use this foundation with the finishing powder every day. It's super lightweight but full coverage and my pores disappear. It's easy to blend, and matches my skin tone perfectly. I highly recommend.
Victoria W.
Webster , MA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This use to be my go to foundation before I found the perfect cc cream. I still wear it when I go out. It's lightweight and has build-able coverage for all skin types. If I didn't find the it cc cream I would still be wearing this every day
Katie B.
Provo, UT
I love this foundation. It matches my skin tone perfectly, which is hard to do because I tan so easily. It feels like the makeup isn't even there, but it gives great coverage. I don't have to use a lot for my skin to look flawless. The only drawback is the price.
Sarah B.
Pleasant hill, Ca
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I use this product every day. My favorite part is that you can get any coverage you want. If my face is weirdly red then I can build up my coverage. If I am feeling like not wearing too much makeup then It can be lightweight.
Natisha T.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I gave this foundation a 5 star because it's one of the many foundations I've tried lately that actually works well for my skin I like that it makes my skin look so flawless and fresh I'll definitely continue to use this foundation
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.